Chapter 53: A different person

Shinobu was sitting beside the fountain of their school where she usually goes when she's bored or doesn't have anything important to do. but today she's there not because she's bored or something...but it's because she can't find any other place to go(to cry herself without getting noticed by anyone). Suddenly Douma appeared in front of her while a confused look tug on his face. 

"Why are you crying Shinobu-chan?" Douma asked as he took a seat beside her but not too close to her. "crying?. why do you think I'm crying?" She asked. "come on, stop pretending that you're OK when you're not. look at your eyes, tears are falling from both of them so it's really clear that you are crying" He said. Shinobu then whipped her face and when she felt that it's wet she was taken aback and said. "The hell? where does this air conditioner come from?". "heh? but there's no such a thing that can produce an airs conditioner here. Just stop pretending, relax I'm not here to annoy you" he said."then maybe it came from the fountain?" She said. "But the fountain has no water". Shinobu looks at him before realizing the change on him. he doesn't look like someone who doesn't care about anyone anymore, there's a sweet and genuine smile on his face. such a unique smile you could say. and that's when Shinobu slowly starts to put her guard down. 

she then burst out laughing while laying on the floor with her hands hitting the ground and with her feet kicking the air. the tears of sadness that came out turn into tears of laughter. "Since when did you start wearing that formal suit?! you even fixed your messy hair!" She said as she whipped her tears away still laughing about what she just saw. "Oh come on~ at least compliment me for putting an effort by changing my looks," He said as he pouts like a child who accidentally wastes his candy. "Douma..You really are an idiot, aren't you?...Of course, I don't care what you wear cause that's not what I want you to change. what I want is for you to change your path and the way you think about everything. though I can see that I don't need to remind you since you already changed yourself for good" She said, giving him a bright smile that he immediately gave back. "so tell me, when did you start to change?" She asked. "I guess Since that time when your protective boyfriend punched me" He replied. "hmm... guess you should thank him," She said as she put her knees close to her chest before hugging it. "can't you just do it for me?" He asked. "Nope." She said which causes Douma to tilt his head in confusion.

when he's about to ask 'why?' Shinobu answered it without hesitating even a bit. "Because we're done," she said with a bitter smile. even though she's smiling Douma could tell that she's hurt inside. "Lucky you, Shinobu-chan. cause I'm here to replace him." He joked proudly which causes her to laugh a bit. he then asked her for the reason, and again she answered him without hesitation or thinking knowing that he really is now a very different person than he used to be. 

"I see...well I'm sure sooner or later she'll learn her lesson since you're such a great teacher," He said, standing up before helping her to do the same. suddenly his phone rings, he look at Shinobu asking for permission. she then nods her head saying 'Go on'.

When Douma heard the voice coming from his phone, he started sweatdrop."Douma...Get your fucking ass here, you still need to teach this idiot some techniques. remember the event is about to come" The person said with his very deep scary voice. "ahh... Muzan-sama. is it my fault that I'm the best one to all of them? that they still need my help to practice?" He joked. suddenly a different voice was heard from the phone. "you shithead! I heard you asshole! just so you know, I Akaza is here with our popular upper moon 1 kokushibu-san, who is getting pissed off as we try our best to help your shitty juniors to practice while you are somewhere that Godknows doing something we don't know!" Akaza yelled on the phone. 
"Ah. hello...moshi-mosh...? earth to Muzan-sama...." he said, pretending that he didn't hear anything more than his so-called master who also owned their school. he then looked at Shinobu and wave his hands while saying 'goodbye' but before he could even run further Shinobu yelled. "Douma, wait!" when he look back at her his eyes widen, he saw the same confused girl with her hand on her chest, from before. What he actually saw is the same Shinobu when they first met. Shinobu then smiled at him before saying "Take care." He then smiled at her while waving his hand before starts running fastly.

"What a guy. So different, that it felt like I'm talking to a different person" She thought as she starts to walk in a different direction.

[Because of him, Shinobu felt a bit of happiness in her as she think about their conversation earlier. like they said, Even if what you have is just a bit. You should be thankful to have it especially to the person who gave it or made you feel that way]

Next Chapter: Bombs everywhere!!!~

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
A/N

Apparently i can't publish the next chapter sooner. Motivation? No i still have it. Though school caught me and dragged me back, we're now starting our online class and i can't bear not to join. This story is ongoing but i might take..maybe days? Or even weeks before i can come back on writing.
Sorry i hope you can understand.

I'll be back!~