Chapter 54: Bombs Everywhere!!!

~Continuation

"Is everything ready?" Sabito asked. "yup!" Makomo response.
they put all the gifts inside Giyuu's room so that Shinobu won't notice.
suddenly Uzui with his girlfriends came. "the people are already waiting at the park..." one of his girlfriends said. "and the only problem is the fact that Shinobu... is missing" Uzui added.

"what do you mean missing?!" Sanemi shouted. "you can't find her anywhere...we already went to and places where she would usually go..." again, one of Uzui's girlfriends concernedly stated. "the fountain? t-the library?! or maybe she's practicing kendo?!" Sabito said. "Ni-chan...you're already yelling...please calm down.." Makomo worriedly said. "I'm calm!" he yelled which made everyone flinch at his action. "Oi! damn it! don't just yell at her!" Sanemi yelled. "well don't yell at me!. I'm calm enough! A-and She's lying!" Sabito stated. "bitch, she's telling the truth. you wouldn't be shouting like that if you're really calm" Iguro said before throwing to Himejima the crumpled paper he had on his hand.

motioning him to open the note, Himejima then did as he said and saw that something was written inside the crumpled paper. the then told everyone to listen before starting to read the note.

"Ne...whoever saw this note, can you please tell everyone that I'm just with Kiriya-kun?. so if they had something to tell me, they would know where to find me. Oyakata-sama asked me to tutor his son something... we're at the coffee shop near the school. thanks!~"

-Shinobu

hearing what Himejima had read, Sabito let out a long sigh of relief before asking: "So who's going to go get her?". Makomo and the others then laugh remembering how concerned he was earlier. "Don't laugh at me it's not funny!" he yelled before doing his manly pout.

----------At the same time on Giyuu, Muichirou and Kyojurou's side.

right now they are still pretending to be one of the people who have no idea what will happen.
"Why...did I came here with them again? when I'm supposed to be doing something...but I also can't seem to remember that thing..." Muichirou thought. "excuse me! do you know what's about to happen? why is there a microphone in the middle of that..whatsoever is that?!" Kyojurou asked a random person with his usual loud voice after hearing that Giyuu mumbled something, like; "I'm nervous...what should I do?..." so that he could remind Giyuu that they still under the pretending not to know anything. "No...sorry," the girl said while blushing. "this guy looks so hot...like he was burning like a flame," the girl thought before becoming disappointed after Kyojuro turned his attention to Muichirou. "Ne... Muichirou, what do you think is about to happen?" He asked, still pretending. Muichirou then look at him a blank face before saying: "Why are you asking me when I as well don't even know what in the world am I going here?" Kyojurou then laugh loudly making some people cover their poor ears

Giyuu who was seating on some side noticed a familiar girl and become so nervous even more. "What the hell is she doing here?....." he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~ Shinobu and Kiriya's side (at the coffee shop)

"ah, no. not like that. first, you should do it like... this one. before you can proceed to do the third step" Shinobu explained which Kiriya understood easily. "like this?" he asked, Shinobu then gave him a sweet smile before continuing on telling him the procedure. "After that, you'll have to repeat what you did on the first step and...done! you've solved the problem" Shinobu happily said before Kiriya to do it on his own. "Wow, Shinobu-san...i think you'll do a good teacher!" Kiriya said, smiling at his tutor before continuing to work. "Really?~ that makes me feel so happy, kiriya-san. thank you~" Shinobu said. "but..Shinobu-san, are you ok?" Kiriya asked which Shinobu response with a confused look. "wh-what do you mean?..." She asked. "Well, I've been sensing a concerned aura coming from you..." he answered. "Pfft- of course, I'm fine! knowing that you are learning something from me. it makes me really happy, I'm just concerned about something... but don't worry about it. just continue working" She response with her closed eyes smile.