Chapter 52

~Continution 

As for today, the others are currently with Giyuu at the mall, helping him to pick some gifts for his upcoming confession. yes, he will do it even after what happened. 

"Ohh this! this! it would look good on Shinobu-chan!" Mitsuri said as she took a dress from somewhere and put it on the basket that Iguro was holding. "Kanroji-san wait," Iguro said. "ah yes?" Mitsuri asked. "You didn't forget to add one to him right?" Iguro asked. "don't worry Iguro-san, I want to make sure nothing will happen" She answered with a reassuring smile. 

"How about this Giyuu?" Kyoujurou asked. "yeah but I'm not sure about the price..." Giyuu said. "Pfft- don't worry man I'll be the one to pay for this!" Kyoujurou said with his usual bright smile. 

"What are we doing here again?" Muichirou asked himself before picking whatsoever and putting it in the basket. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys you know that I'm thankful that you are all helping me, but I can't buy all this. maybe we can lessen it, I guess? besides, she wouldn't be able to use all of this at once" Giyuu said still with his none emotional facel and his friends suddenly have this kind of smile in their face. "Man, you should at least spoil her a bit so she can easily understand what you meant by giving her these gifts!" Uzui said. "Yeah if you're a man then you'll do spoil her a bit!" Giyuu then turns around to see his childhood friends, Sabito and Makomo. standing while smiling at him. 

"it's been a while, Giyuu-senpai," Makomo said as they both approached Giyuu and the others. "God Makomo, you still call him that?" sabito said. "Geez, What's wrong with that?" Makomo asked. "it gives me chills when you do" Sabito response to his sister. 

"Sup man?" Uzui said to Sabito. "you both look as manly as ever huh?" Uzui said as he and Sabito do a high-five "hmp. I'm not a guy" Makomo mumbled. Makomo greeted Mitsuri and Iguro and started talking with them. Giyuu then was confused about what is happening. "wait, you guys knew each other?" Giyuu asked. They all look at him confusedly.

"bitch, we knew each other for so long," Iguro said and soon regret it as he saw Mitsuri pouting at him. "since when?" Giyuu asked. "Since last year's event!" Mitsuri and Makomo happily said at the same time as they hugged each other. "what the fuck are both doing here man?!" Sanemi asked as he came out of the store after buying a drink. "Still hot-tempered Sanemi-san?"  Makomo said with a sarcastic look on her face. "tch! you're lucky you're a girl" he said before putting a hand on Makomo's head and ruffle it a bit.

"So are we just going to stand here and talk or get some more gift for Shinobu?" Himejima asked. "Let's go!" they all said except Iguro, Tokitou, and especially Giyuu.

"Didn't I just said that I can't pay for all this and now you guys are still going to get more?" He said and soon confusion entered his mind as they all looked at him with a proud look. "Who said that you're the only one to pay for it?" Sabito and Makomo said. "But I can't let you pay for it" Giyuu responds. "listen, you idiot piece of sh*t, we're doing this because we want you to have Shinobu and not just because we're your friends but also because we want to make her happy," Sanemi said as he starts to pull Giyuu. There's a small smile appeared on Giyuu's fave after realizing that even the Hot  tempered guy considered him as a friend.

"Kya! He's smiling!" Mitsuri screamed in her mind, not wanting to make Giyuu realized so that he would keep it like that.

Sanemi and the others who saw it just smile, yes. Even Tokitou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought you two were busy?" Giyuu asked Sabito. "Well. Mom let us transfer in your school, which means the Hashira siblings are back!" Sabito proudly said. "back? but you never become one right?" Uzui asked. "yeah but I'm sure that I and my sister will be part of the nine Hashira(top scorer) sooner or later!" Sabito said in a proud tone.

"yeah I think that'll happen since you two are also on the same level as all of us when it comes to academics" Mitsuri happily spoke. "let see about that later and finish what we are doing here idiots!" Sanemi yelled as he is the only one who keeps working and wrapping the gifts.

~To be Continue