Chapter 7: Following her plan

When she got home she started to pack her things then after that she took a bath and texted her sister:

[Kanae nee-san]

Nee-san.... I looks like I'll be seeing you soon.

What happened?!, are you ok?!

After that she asked her landlord to give a letter to a guy name Giyuu Tomioka. While she's handing the letter she think twice and told her herself that she doesn't want to go away, but she also told her self that it's been planed and if she don't leave she might just feel more pain and for her a plan is a plan. then she thanked the landlord and leave.

--next day--

Giyuu Went to Shinobu's house running he sweated a lot and gasping for air but when he came the only one who's there was the landlord.

"Excuse me ma'am may i ask where the girl who live in that room went?" He asked
"Are you perhaps.... The guy name Tomioka Giyuu?" The landlord asked
"Yes i am, so where is she?" He said
"I'm sorry young man but Kochou-sama already left, but here's a letter from her. That's the only thing she left here and she asked me to give it to you. She's been here for a while and i can say that you are very special to her" the landlord replied. After he received the letter he immediately thanked the woman and left. He run as fast as he can and Sabito saw him from their car.

"Giyuu!!!" He yelled
"Sorry I'm too busy right now!" He replied.

His already gasping for air and fell on his knees then a girl with white hair help him to get up and gave him some water. He thanked the girl then started to run again. When he got home he took his phone and tried to call Shinobu but no one is answering.
He got depressed for not knowing where Shinobu went then he past out.

When he woke up Sabito and Makomo is on his side him. Sabito asked him what happened and after he told them everything they both started to call Shinobu but no one is  answering. After a few minutes Makomo excused herself and told them she wants to go to the restroom and while she's walking an unknown number called her....

[On the phone]

"Makomo-chan...., it's me Shinobu"
"Shinobu-chan where are you?what happened the other day?" She asked.
"I got rejected and as i planed, I'm now here in Paris with my sister, please don't tell them that I'm here especially Tomioka-san. Listen right now you're the only one who knows where i am and you're the only one who knows my number. don't you ever tell them my number and if you ever did I'll never come back and never contact you again, ok?" Shinobu said
"I understand!" Makomo answered
"So how is he?" Shinobu asked.
"Actually right now where here in the hospital" Makomo said
"Wh- what happened?" Shinobu asked
"Ni-chan and i are visiting him we knocked and realized that the door is open so we came inside his house then we saw him laying down the floor unconscious" She replied then she added-- "come back here and see him for yourself, it's looks like he regret what he did to you and he looked so depressed"
"Tch! Please just advice him to focus on his studies instead of thinking about me" She said
"Ok shinobu-chan. Bye~ take care" Makomo replied.
"Alright bye, please take care of him for me" Shinobu said then hung up the phone.