Chapter 40

Next morning.

Shinobu was only laying down her bed wearing her uniform with her hair down not planning/wanting to attend any class, looking at nothingness while one hand caressing some of her hair and doing it none stop.

Mitsuri suddenly knocked the door.

"Shinobu-chan... We all heard what happened and we're here to help you...uhmmm... Shinobu-chan can we come in?" Mitsuri said but she got nothing in response.

5 minutes had past but Shinobu hasn't said a word to them and that made them panicked. All at once they knocked the door while yelling her name or some things.

"Ughh... So noisy... Oh well..." Shinobu thought as she stands.

She took a piece of paper and write something, after that she left the note on the table. She fixed her bed and and herself after.

She was still fixing her hair to it's usual look then she suddenly heard them trying to break the door. She panicked so she just put her butterfly hair pin on her bag along with her hair brush and escaped from the window. There was a long balcony outside the window where it has the fire exit.
She went to the library and enter the room where no body goes and set her own table and chair and took some book so it would look like she's studying.

~~~~~~~~~~

After they managed to open the door without breaking it Shinobu was no where to be found inside her room. Shinazugawa found the note and read it while the others listen.

NOTE:

Everyone... thank you for worrying about me but please don't worry too much, i can handle myself here.
I just need some space for now.
Please don't hurt Tomioka-san while I'm gone. I'm only here on some part of the school! No worries I'm still good but please Shinazugawa-san don't punch him more!.

~Shinobu;)        

"This kid..... She's still worrying about that loner even after what he did...." Sanemi thought.

"Poor kid... Still hasn't move on for what happened" Himejima said.

"Well. It can't be help..... moving on is not that easy anyway" Kyoujurou said.

"Oh yeah? Why? Did (ramdom name)-chan left you?" Uzui asked teasingly.

"She'll never be able to leave me since we're only friends" kyoujurou said.

"....." Mitsuri stayed silent, still worried about Shinobu.

~~~~~~~~~~(Shinobu's side)

"I'm lucky enough that i escape from them. I'm sure they'll have so many questions to ask. Don't feel like answering them now.." She thought.

"Hello there Shinobu-chan!~ how are you and Tomioka-sempai doing?" Ume asked with her sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here?" Shinobu asked with her cold look.

"I'm here because of....ah! This...do you know this book name 'stealing' where the main character steal someones boyfriend? I really love this book! And the way she stole the guy" She laid to pissed her.

"Idiot. That's just an old dictionary." Shinobu said coldly.

"Fuuu! She's really pissing me off!" Ume thought while smiling.

"Ahh.... Does the love mark i left on his neck effected you that much?~ so sorry to inform you but he didn't pull away when I'm doing it~" She said trying to piss Shinobu but she ended up being pinned on the ground by her while holding something sharp and pointing it on her face.

"One more word from you and I'm going to stab your eyes and put a large scratch on your beautiful skin" Shinobu threaten her. Ume was about to say something but shinobu tightened her grip on Ume's chin. "Go on. Try saying something and your worst nightmare will come" Shinobu said while glaring to Ume.

~~~~~~~~~~