Chapter 45

After that they both prepare themselves for their morning class.

after their morning class, they decided to have a group meeting at their usual spot in school for the remaining classes they will have in the afternoon.

On the Phone:

"So the two of you try to interact with each other again... huh?" Kanae said.
"Not actually..... we just... try to get along in front of our friends since we don't like them to be bothered by our own problem. That's all" Shinobu said. "I see... but are you really ok, i mean..... that you get to see him everyday?... I can transfer you to another school if you want too" Kanae worriedly said. "Nee-san... no need for that, besides I've liked it here, and there are a few years remaining before I could graduate. I'm fine here just focus on your own studies and work, don't worry about me" Shinobu said. "Ok... bye!~"kanae said before putting the phone down.

~~~~~~~~~~

While they're preparing the materials that they will be using for other performance later, Ume message Shinobu. She sent a picture of her with Giyuu while smiling at each other and while holding each others hands.

"Shinobu-chan look, look! Tomioka-san and I took a picture together earlier" she said. But Shinobu just ignored her. "Ah... Are you jealous?~ Sorry but... I owned your boyfriend now~" Ume said.

The others were only looking at Shinobu and to her phone, they're curious about what she's going to reply or if she would ever reply. Suddenly Uzui snatch her phone and she tried to take it back but Uzui is just too tall for her to do it.

"Come on Shinobu-chan. This bitch won't stop if you keep ignoring her" Uzui said as he tries to make sure that Shinobu won't take it.

Giyuu, Iguro, and Tokitou only looked at Shinobu's furious boiling look. It was full of anger... But at the same time sadness. It must be really hard for her.

Shinobu noticed Giyuu. She doesn't want to show any weakness in front of him so she seriously looked at Uzui for a while before speaking.

"Then give back Uzui-san. Give it back so I can give her the words she deserves" Shinobu said.

"Wait...kochou-san you don't have to reply if-" Giyuu said but was interrupted by Shinobu.

"None of your business!" She shouted while looking at the ground, trying to make her face smile.

Uzui gave her back the phone and she started typing.

"stop sending me those shitty edited pictures of yours! Cause to tell you the truth... His been with me since the time he woke up!. And stop giving me messages I'm too busy to with my own things to laugh with your stupidity!" That's what she replied.

The others were only looking at her with their 'shocked' look because she never said anything like that to anyone. 

".....she should have just ignored her.." Giyuu thought. 
"I think..... I should've just let her be...?" Uzui thought.
"Man.... she's really angry.." Iguro thought

Mitsuri could only look at Shinobu with a sad and worried face..... I mean, who wouldn't? 
She never acted like that before.....guess people can really change in just an instant.