Chapter 3

When she saw Giyuu's look she thought something bad must've happened and let him in.

They remained silent for a while then Shinobu prepared a tea for him.

"What happened?..."Shinobu asked with a very confused look. Then Giyuu looked at her and said: " shouldn't i be the one asking that?"
With a very worried and cold voice.
"What do you mean?" She asked
"I told you that i will call you after I'm finish working on something. And i called you as many as i did but you didn't answered even once" he said. Then when she realized it she said: "ahh about that...I'm sorry i didn't know that i muted my phone.so i didn't saw your calls. But really i was waiting for your call".
Giyuu just stared at her while her face is slowly turning red. "So... What are you trying to say earlier on the phone" he asked. "Uhmmm.....i was thinking that maybe... You would go out with me on Christmas day" She said with a shy look.
Giyuu smiled in a blink of an eye that you wouldn't see it if you're not paying attention. "I'll think about it" he replied. Shinobu couldn't say anything so she just noded. Then he left without saying anything.

After Giyuu left Shinobu took a bath and called her sister.

[On the phone]

"Nee-san, What's up?" Shinobu said with a cheerful voice
"So... Did you already invite him to go out with you on Christmas day?..." Kanae asked with a teasing voice
"Yeah..." Shinobu's cheerful voice turned into a weird voice
"Is something happened?" She asked
"Well.... I invited him but all he said was he will think about it and.... That kinda.... Didn't satisfy me" Shinobu replied.
"Well at least he said that he will think about it and didn't reject you directly" she said while trying to cheer shinobu up.
"You're right..." She said
"Hey! don't you there give up, you promised right?" Kanae said
"I know" she replied with her cheerful voice again.
"Shinobu I'll hung up now, i need to attend some meetings" she said
"Hey nee-san don't over do it ok?"
Shinobu said with a worried voice.
"I won't" kanae said with a promising voice then she hung up the phone.