Chapter 56

As Shinobu let Ume and Giyuu walk away, her eyes become more dull than before. and it started to rain like a waterfall was in the sky.
Suddenly Shinobu felt Sabito's hand on top of her shoulder. "Everything going to be fine...as long as we're all here with you" he cheerfully but calmly said, trying his best to cheer his childhood friend.

Shinobu look down and a bitter smile appeared in her face. she then held his hand that was still on her shoulder, she gripped it and pulled him on her side. soon Sabito felt himself fall on the wet ground. "Ouch!!" He yelled and before he could even look at Shinobu, She was already running away from the group.

"Nii-chan!" Makomo yelled as she saw her brother being throw on the ground.
"Shinobu-chan!" Mitsuri yelled as she starts to run in full speed, hoping that she can reach Shinobu, Iguro then followed his girlfriend as he opened an umbrella.

"Oi! Kanroji! just leave it to us!! get back there with your boyfriend and the other!!" Sanemi yelled as he, Kyoujurou, and Uzui followed her. when Iguro managed to hold onto his girlfriend's hand, he pulled her closer to him to ensure that Mitsuri won't get more wet by the rain.

"Iguro-san, is everything going to be fine?" She concernedly asked. "Not a chance that it won't. we did our job before everything starts, right?" He said before patting Mitsuri's head. "But how are we suppose to get it when Tomioka-san is already with Ume?" She asked with a more concerned voice. "He's officially her boyfriend, but that doesn't mean the school will give them permission to have the same dorm, right? we can get that thing if some of the others tried their best to distract him" He response, giving Mitsuri a reassuring smile behind his mask.

while three were in full speed running as they follow the running Shinobu they saw Giyuu with Ume. the two were walking side by side while one of Ume's hand is holding Giyuu's arm. Ume was smiling but Giyuu was not...definitely not.

Sanami suddenly stopped running, he motioned his friend to continue on following Shinobu which they didn't complain about.

"You fucking bastard! I swear that me and my friends are going to make you suffer after making her cry again!!" He yelled before continuing to run. making Giyuu's eyes widen.

"Whoopsie senpai...things didn't go good on your side..." Ume teased. with that Giyuu pushed her hand away from him. facing each other, looking at each other seriously. "try it." Ume said as she made him saw the bomb control.

Giyuu just look at her... but in his mind, he's trying to compute the distance between them and the strength he had left in him. he's using his mathematical stuff so he can try to take the control away from Ume. He then found a good opportunity and jumped to Ume, making both for them fall, He was on top of a girl who's wearing something sexy but that is not what he cares about now that he has the control button in his hand.

Giyuu was about to stand only to be stopped by Ume by pushing him on the side. now she was on top of him, but both of them didn't seem to care because the control flew after the impact.

Kariu and Rinne then came. Rinne treid her best not to laugh after seeing their position. while Kariu took a hold of the control, she then look at the two.

"Kariu! give it to me!!" Ume yelled, but Karui couldn't seem to know what to do. She then look at Giyuu. "Whoever you are! please, I'm begging you! give it to me. many people would be in danger if you give that thing back to her!" Giyuu yelled as he made Ume fall by pulling her leg, but making sure that her head won't collide against the ground by catching it with his other hand.

"Ka-Kariu-san?..." Rinne called out. "Give it to me KNOW!!" Ume yelled.

out of sacredness, worriedness, guiltiness and many more things running in her mind she started panting a bit. She knew that obeying Ume is no good cause everything she asked for is only a selfish request, but she couldn't seem to make her self to give it to Giyuu since Ume also blackmailed her.

"Try disobeying or betraying me and I swear I'll make your mother suffer..."

[I'll publish more maybe...later?
See yah!~]