chapter 8

--back in Giyuu house--

"Giyuu-san instead of thinking about Shinobu-chan....why not just focus on your studies more than you do last few years maybe this time you would get full marks" Makamo said then she added: " besides i think Shinobu-chan would be glad if you do that"
"Makamo.... Even if he don't focus more on his studies he would still get full marks didn't i tell you that since his first year in school he already got full marks and until know his on top of his class"Sabito said
" really?!, Guess you're really a smart kid Giyuu-san or should i call you Tamioka-sempai?" She said and they all laugh together.
"Thanks for giving me that advice Makamo-chan" Giyuu said
"Don't mention it, beside i considered you as my big brother so it's fine" she replied.

Meanwhile.... Shinobu and Makomo are still able to contact each other, Makomo always asked Shinobu about the new experiences that Shinobu had and Shinobu always asked Makomo about their and about Giyuu

--flashback-- (when Shinobu arrived in paris)

"What happened?, are you ok?" Kanae asked(she hugged her)
"Of course I'm fine" Shinobu replied with her Usual smile.
"Are you sure about this? Will you be able to forget about him while you're here?" Kanae asked
"Nee-san..... I might not forget about him but at least one day  when i happen to see him with some else i won't feel pain anymore" She replied.

*end of flashback

After what happened Giyuu took Makamo's advice and focus more on studying because of that he ended up being addicted on studying and forgot how to socialize with other people then when he entered university  he doesn't have any friends though he really doesn't care about it.

6 years past and Giyuu already forgot everything about Shinobu and even her name Sabito and Makomo's parents made them study in another city together so Giyuu considered him self as a loner although they still have a contact to each other but they're almost not talking because they're both busy on their study.