Chapter 51

~Continuation

"I'm afraid I can't let that happen Shinobu.." Kagaya said. "Oyakata-sama?" is all Shinobu could say after hearing him say those words. "you see, An event in our school is about to happen, and all of you Hashira have to participate" he said. "An event?" she asked. "yes child. that event holds some competitions against Muzan-sama's academy. Uzui already knows about that event since he already participated last year and he also won the competition against Shabana Gyutarou" kagaya said. "I know him! I haven't seen him for years, he used to work with me in Paris. Is he going to participate too?" Shinobu said happily. "I'm afraid not, child" Kagaya answered. "what? but why?" Shinbu whined. "because last year, he played the grand piano and lose against Uzui. You know my Wife is really proud of him since She personally thought him how to play and that's also his first time participating in the competition" Kagaya happily said. kiriya who suddenly remembered the event got excited about Shinobu and kagaya's conversation and suddenly spoke. "yeah dad's right!, Uzui-san was so cool!~ that time and my classmate who didn't saw the competition was so amazed after I told them about it!" Kiriya said while standing in front of Shinobu who was shocked for his action and with sparkly stars in his eyes. Shinobu giggled after seeing his reaction. "Kiriya....." Kagaya said. with that Kiriya got ashamed of himself and started to apologize unstop to Shinobu and his father while bowing his head. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Shinou-san for making you uncomfortable with my actions" he said still bowing his head which is Shinobu found kinda cute and that again made her giggled. Kiriya excused himself to both his father and Shinobu before leaving the room. after he left Shinobu started to speak again.

"So? why won't Gyutarou...?" She asked. "because he never loses against anyone before until Uzui came and defeat him, he said that losing once is enough to stop participating. but honestly, he's a good guy he even congratulates Uzui for winning against him" Kagaya response. "he really is a good guy, though he has a sister who needs a brain and mouth filter" Shinobu mumbled. "Hmm?" He asked. "it's nothing Oyakata-sama...hehe" She answered. "are you sure?" Kagaya asked. "Yes!" she said and stopped before asking: "so what competition am I in Oyakata-sama?". "we'll have a meeting next two weeks, you'll know soon," he said. "understood. now please excuse me, I'll be going home now. Thank you so much for your time" she said as both of them stands. "be safe out there child" kagaya said before calling kiriya and asking him to send Shinobu out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, Kiriya-san" Shinobu said. "it's ok Shinobu-san and again, I'm sorry about what happened," he said shyly. "No, it's fine. that's actually kinda cute" Shinobu said, before patting kiriya's head as he slightly blushed. "Who, me? Cute?" he asked himself. "I'll be off now, bye-bye!~" Shinobu said as she starts to walk.

[Hope you guys enjoyed reading it!~ またね!~ until next December bye-bye!~ I mean NEXT CHAPTER, Thanks for still reading this story~]