Chapter 48

~Continuation~

"you know senpai..... maybe that little witch can stand against me, kariu-san and Rinne-chan. but with all those one hundred and fifty? they can totally kill her in an instant if I say so......keep ignoring and disobeying me and she'll meet her end soon" she said while having an evil smile in her face. then realization hits Giyuu, that Ume can do whatever she wants. but of course, he would try to ignore everything she sad. 

"but of course I won't just kill her.....id like to see her reaction on every single thing that you and I are about to do...." She said. "Nee, Tomioka-senpai..... would you sacrifice her future just so you could keep ignoring me?" she added. Giyuu started to sweatdrop even if he still has the same look on his face. he cleared his trout before saying "You can't do that... you can't have so many people paid just to look highly on you, that they'll be willing to do anything for you...". Ume walk closer and Giyuu on the other hand took some steps backward.  "of course I can, and I will,  IF you don't do as i say" she said and smiled at him before talking again " and to tell you the truth, there are some of them watching us. if i give them my signal then they all know what they have to do tonight. might wanna know about it?" 

Giyuu just look at her, but inside...he's definitely worried for Shinobu's safety. Yes, he cared for her more than before knowing that Ume might do something to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shinobu was walking outside just to get some fresh air after changing into her usual look. she just finished her training and she really wants to go outside. 
She was walking freely towards the side of the building where she can find the small fountain of their school until she saw Giyuu standing there. she was about to greet him until she saw that Giyuu isn't alone.....Ume was also there. Shinobu hid on some brunch and started to carefully listen.  

Ume noticed her but she didn't look at her so it would look like she didn't saw anyone and hugged Giyuu. 

"What are you-" Giyuu was taken aback to her action and was about to say something but Ume quickly shut him with a "Shhh" while covering her mouth. 

"Ahhh... it really feels good that I can hug you like this again, senpai..." she loudly said 
as she hugged Giyuu tighter.

"Again?..... what does that mean?" Shinobu thought as she covered her mouth in shock. 

"Senpai hug me" Ume lowly command. "huh?" he asked. "the witch is watching us somewhere, I want you to hug me back" she whispered. "what are you saying?" he asked.
"OR.... do you want me to give them the signal that they've been waiting for so they can proceed to the plan?" She asked looking at him proudly. 

Giyuu didn't move a bit even though he's already worried about Shinobu. 

"If I do what she told me.... then... Shinobu might misunderstand me..... please... someone.....I'm begging you. please take Shinobu away from here..... I can't let her see this..." he thought with his eyes shut. afferently, Shinobu couldn't see Giyuu's expression since she was facing his back. 

~To be Continue~

[Would he actually do it? would he obey Ume to protect Shinobu? what would Shinobu's reaction be if he does? what would the others do if He does? You'll know soon]

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
A/N

Yes guys, i know i told you that I'll realise this chapter on the very next day after i realised Chapter 47. But unfortunately, i can't. due to the fact that our shitty WiFi connection was low as hell that all my computer did was loading. And I'm sorry about that, i hope you can understand. And i promise that I'm not trying to make an excuse.