Chapter 23

--Late Night time--

Giyuu wasn't able to find Shinobu so he decided to go back.

~~~~~~~~~~

When he opened the door he saw Shinobu Sleeping peacefully and deeply on the coach. He carried her through her room and lie down there with her while hugging her tightly.
He said:

"i was so troubled when i didn't see you earlier, so at least let me do this for awhile."

40 minutes had passed and Giyuu forgot to go back to his own room and he had fallen asleep while hugging Shinobu.

~~~~~~~~~~

--early in the morning-- (Monday)

Shinobu woke up and realized that she slept in her room with Giyuu hugging her. She removed his arm on her and when she's about to get up, Giyuu hold her waist tightly and pulled her back. She was about to slap him for doing that but when she turned around she saw that Giyuu is still in a deep sleep so she had no choice but to stay like that a little bit. After a few minutes she was able to removed his arm from her so she drink a cup of coffee and took a bath. After taking a bath she went to her room and when she's about to remove her towel she realized that Giyuu was still there(she blushed). She took her clothes and decided to get dress inside Giyuu's room.

Before she left she went to her room to check on Giyuu then she leave a note on their dinning table.

~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu woke up without her. He saw the her note on the dinning table and read it:

[Note]

Sorry i didn't get to wait for you wake up, i have a training today. And by the way i apologized for not cooking anything for you today sorry..... Right now I'm here at the court and later I'll be in the library by 7:00 or 7:30 I guess?. That's all, see you on our first subject.

                                              ~Shinobu :)

Giyuu just drink a cup of coffee (yes he did just like Shinobu) and get his things ready and took a bath then after