Chapter 26

They both didn't get to attend any morning class because they talked so long then all the top scorers (Hashira)
Came to their room.

"Shinobu-chan, Tomioka-san what were you two doing?" Kanroji said with a worried look. "Yeah, you both didn't attend any morning class" kyojuro said. Then Shinazugawa Sanemi pinched Shinobu's cheeks and said: "Shinobu-chan.... You know i can't let anything happen to you, cause if anything happens to you your sister is going to kill me! So you better take care of your self"
"I know, i know.... And nothing bad happened we were just talking about something" Shinobu replied.
"So what're you guys doing here?" She asked."they thought something bad happened so they came here and drugged me with them" Muichiro said and came in."So you're all here!" Shinobu said with an excitement. " don't worry, me and Tomioka-san are both going to attend the afternoon class" she added. "You're always with him this days..... Are you two...perhaps?" Kanroji said. "Yes we are dating!" Shinobu said while smiling at Giyuu. Then they asked him if it's true then he said. ".......... Yes we are" he said with a little bit of smile. And Shinobu's face started to turn red.

--2:30 pm(first afternoon class)--

They don't have any professor to teach some lesson so the whole class use their time to have a self study but some of them just talked to each other.

"Tomioka-san....." Shinobu said as she poke his shoulder.
"What?" He asked.
"Ara?! It's the first time you responded to me while where're here in class. You're starting to know how to get along huh?" She said."......" Giyuu remained silent.
"Oh well let me excuse my self for a while, ill just buy something" she said then he noded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While Giyuu is reading his book the white blonde girl sit in front of him and started to ask him some things.

"Hi there!" She said as she waved at him. Giyuu ignored her. "I'm still not able to introduce myself...... My name is Ume nice to meet you" She said then smiled. Then they shake hands.

Shinobu saw it and made her a little jealous. "No Shinobu you need to control your emotions..... You're still not his girlfriend so don't be jealous" she told herself. Then she goes to her seat beside Giyuu.
"Here Tomioka-san" she gave him a drink. Then he thanked her.
" you must be Kochou Shinobu, hi I'm Ume nice to meet you" she said then they shake hands. Shinobu noticed that Ume is holding her hand tightly like she's angry and since she's a little jealous with Ume she hold her hands tighter then Ume kinda got hurt.