Chapter 28

So many hours had past and it's already late at night. When Giyuu came on the bus stop they agreed to meet he saw Shinobu sitting  and sleeping deeply. He was shocked when he saw her still waiting for him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up sleepy head, I'm here.." He said and immediately made her woke up a little. He sit beside her and lean her head on his chest. "So you managed to come?" She said trying to keep her eyes open. "Of course i did" he said. "If hadn't came i might decide to sleep here for the night" she said and that made him cry a bit. He put his head on her chest then she hold his head with both hands. "I'm sorry...... I'm really sorry if i let you wait for nothing" he said while tears are falling for his eyes. "It's ok....
what happened to you anyways?" She asked.

They stayed and talked there for a while. After he told her what happened she just smiled at him and said:

"So....you helped someone?, that's great you're starting to learn how to socialize with others" she said and added: "I'm happy that you helped him before coming here, you know? So don't be sorry". He smiled at her then hugged her and she immediately hugged him too.

~~~~~~~~~~

" ughhhh whatever i do they just keep finding a way to stay happy!" Ume said. "Ms. U please come down, we know someday we can make her stop loving him and that'll make him available again" the guy said. "Yeah! And if you did your job properly and told him that your still not OK then he would surely stay at the hospital with you!" She said angrily. "I'm sorry ms. U" the guy replied. "If you did your job properly i might increase your payment but since you didn't, I'll lower it to teach you a lesson" she said. "Stop arguing with me and leave before he sees you!" Ume said then the man left.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go home... Shall we?" Giyuu asked but he noticed that Shinobu is very sleepy so he carried her on his back and they went to Giyuu's house(they went there because the school is already closed).

Hi guys.... If you still don't know it the girl Ume is one of the demons that the Kamaboko trio and Uzui fought in the manga. I apologize if you're not reading the manga and i kinda spoil it.