Chapter 47

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP

Giyuu was planning to confess to Shinobu (again) and ask her to be his girlfriend for the second time, though he's still thinking about it since he doesn't want to hurt her like how he did on the first time. the others gave him some advance but he just couldn't get any good idea and he kept asking himself "should I do it?...would she still accept me after what happened?"

In the end, he plans to confess in the park where people usually hang out, just to make it more of what Shinobu's ideal confession. he wanted her to be happy, he wanna see the same way Shinobu would smile at him before..... like nothing happened, he wanted to continue his relationship with her and wished that it would never happen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sometime before the planned confession

Giyuu was standing outside beside there building, thinking how and what strategies he would and should use to make Shinobu agreed. but at the same time, he knows that he can't force her to accept his confession in an instant since she was so angry hurt after what happened but he also can't put it all to Ume since she's right that he doesn't push her away that time.

"Whatever happens you have... no, you must! accept her answer. right now you must put your worries aside if she accepts then that would be great and if she doesn't...... then don't you blame anyone. come on Giyuu" he thought as he tries to encourage himself.

suddenly Ume appeared in front of him, at first he didn't realize it until she hugs him.

"おはようございます(Good morning) Tomioka-senpai, did you missed me?" Ume asked as she kept hugging him and as he tries to move away.

"what the hell are you doing? stop! you're only making my life even worse than it is now. I told you didn't I? stop appearing in front of me just to  assume that I would ever like you" Giyuu said in a cold and low tone.

Ume let go of him and just stands still. 

"senpai don't be so stubborn, I'm only asking a simple hug" She said and pout.

"GET. THE HELL.OUT.OF.HERE." he said while he puts a cold glare. 

"still trying to be so cold huh? how about this..... do you know that this school is so big that is has thousands of students?" she asked.

"of course I do. and what does that have to do here?" he asked.

"well... to tell you the truth. I have at least a hundred and fifty of them paid to be my minions, some of them were once my victim but now.....they obey me like a little stupid dog just to get some money...." she said, Giyuu isn't that surprise about it since he read her documents and it was added there that her family is a total rich one. Ume grin after seeing his expression. She knows that it was sure going to be a worried one, once she tells him more about her plans.

~To be Continue~

[I'll release the next part tomorrow. Sorry for another short(as always) chapter]