Chapter 43

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP

Shinobu wasn't attending her classes properly for three weeks because she knows that even if she attends it she wouldn't be able to focus since she's still affected for what happened. While Ume kept trying to piss her, sometimes she would send Shinobu some edited picture of Giyuu with her but Shinobu didn't mind her doing it instead she tried her very best to make herself focus on school again.

"Nothing good will happen if I keep skipping some of my classes besides we're over. And he doesn't seem to be bothered by it" that's what she kept saying in her mind every time she can't focus.

With the help of her friends and her sisters, she was able to move on(a bit). There still a void within her heart that she knows only Giyuu can fill but she didn't think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip

*Monday morning~

Giyuu's room

"Is she still upset? Can she even forgive me?.......... Urokodaki-san please... tell me what to do so i can fix this mess...." Giyuu whispered to himself while sitting on his bed only thinking about how can he fix things with Shinobu.

 K
   N
     O
       C
         K
           E
             D

              K
                 N
                   O
                      C
                         K
                            E
                              D

                                   K
                                      N
                                         O
                                            C
                                              K
                                                E
                                                  D
"Tomioka-san!~ we're here!~"
Mitsuri said while knocking on Giyuu's door.
"Oi! Get the hell out of there! We have a morning class!" Sanemi yelled.
"I have a better idea. Why not come with me and ill set a blind date for you?" Uzui said.
"Idiot! Stop saying things like that! I'm sure they just need some space" sanemi said.
"Uzui-san things like that isn't going to help them..." Mitsuri worriedly said.
"I only said that cause I wanna set up those two" Uzui whispered to Mitsuri.
"This big piece of shit! Why does he think he's allowed to touch kanroji like that?!" Obanai thought while glaring at Uzui.
"Oh... So that's why...?" Kanjori confusedly said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~