Chapter 64

Warning: Heroes are here!!!

~Continution

And...the event has started. There are so many students who came from different schools, many came from Kibutzuji's school but there are also who came from another school who visited the Kimetsu No Yaiba academy to see the events game and to buy some souvenirs that the school sells. Mitsuri who was still a bit nervous hides herself inside her cabinet while Iguro was outside waiting for her to come out. He knew that it's not unusual for Mitsuri to hide inside her cabinet when she's tress or nervous and there's no way to make her come out other than wait, so he did while saying "It's ok... you can do it, nothing bad will happen.." which Mitsuri answers with nothing.
Uzui was preparing the suit that he'll be wearing on his performance later. the basketball team was already done practicing so all they gotta do it do there 30min warmup [OK listen, I do not know what the rules are because I am a martial artist not a basketball player. Sorry if I make any mistake] or maybe rest for a bit. Shinobu was still practicing with her team so she's still busy. As for Giyuu...well... He didn't get any goodnight sleep last night for re-reading his book and notes the whole time.
the judges that will be giving the score for the event are now inside the waiting room talking, so all they're waiting for are the representative students of Muzan-sama. 

"Kanroji-chan?!! are you there?! we need you in the backstage now.." Someone call out while knocking the door. Iguro knocked on the cabinet's door before speaking "Kanroji? Are you ready?" he calmly asked and Mitsuri opened the door to hug him before whispering a small 'yeah'. "If you don't win..then remember that you are not used to this kind of things so it's not your fault and always remember that no mutter what, you're always the number one model for me" He said while smiling making Mitsuri calm. "Thank you, Iguro-san" She said before making her way toward the door and opening it to see her dorm mate. once she's out Iguro went back to where his team was.

"And now... let us first see the faces of our competitors for this years event!. from our Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy....!  Kanroji Mitsuri!!" the announcer said and everyone yelled after Mitsuri entered the stange wearing a simple but fabulous dress. "against  Ms. Nakime!! from Kibutzuji-sama's school!! " the announcer said and many yelled, screaming, fangirling/fanboying when they saw how gorgeous Nakime was while wearing something like a model would actually wear. "this two beautiful girls will be for the Modeling so now let's call out, From Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy..! Tomioka Giyuu-san!! fighting against the smart boy, Rui-kun!! on the game name Who's smarter/W.S." The announcer said cheerfully as both Giyuu and Rui came out from the backstage. both wearing their own uniforms but all yelled making Rui cover his poor ears. "Tomioka-san!!! Kyaaa!!", "you can do it, Rui-kun!!" some of their fans yelled. "let's call out the flamboyant man... Uzui Tengen-san!! with his three girlfriends on the fourth row cheering for him!! wait..Is that even valid?! whatever we're not here for that... Uzui-san will be fighting against Kokushibu-san on the first round and Enmu-san on the second and third round" The announcer said. every girls who cheered for Uzui got a smile from his girlfriends as if they are saying something like: "Thanks for cheering  OUR boyfriend!" . "now... let's call out for Shinobu Kochou-san from Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy!!" the announcer said, Shinbou came out from the backstage with a bright smile on her face while waving her hand slightly. "And Shabana Ume-san from Kibutzuji-sama's school!! They'll be the one fighting on the Kendo.. good luck for the both of you!!" The announcer said, once again people screamed in excitement. Ume look at Shinobu has a now serious but still smiling face. "And lastly!! the Basketball team!!! Himejima Gyomei-san, Kyojurou Rengoku-san, Shinazugawa Sanemi-san, Iguro Obanai-san, Tokitou Muichirou-san, and Sabito-san!! from Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy!! against Douma-san, Akaza-san Hantengu-san, Gyokko-san, Kaigaku-san and Wakuraba-san!! from Kibutzuji-sama's school!! who do you guy think will win?!!" the announcer said and people (again) yelled things to cheer up the team they want to win. "before the game starts,let us give the judges a round of applause! Kochou Kanae-san, Urokodaki Sakonji-san and Jiguro Kyogai-san!!" The announcer said and Kanae along with the two elder judge came out waving at everyone with a smile. "phew~ Introducing every competitor is kinda exhausting... let's give them a 20minutes to prepare for battle! see you later everyone!!~" the announcer said before the lights shuts. everyone went out first to buy some drink/food or whatsoever.