Chapter 50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why does it always ends the other way around? I'm such a loser...i always think that he still feels the same but....." Shinobu said while crying a bit. "Oh come on, don't say that.....everyone knows that you're not a loser. things like this really happened sometimes.." Kanae-san said while patting Shinobu's back to comfort her. "sometimes? but it already happened for the second time... first those pictures in our dorm. second this...So what's next?  he's ganna do something disgusting with her in front of me? " Shinobu said as tears kept falling from her eyes heavily. "But things like this are inevitable when you're in love..." Kanae said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't give a damn about it! You should've just tell it to us so we can keep an eye to her and make sure that nothing will happen!" Sanemi yelled at Giyuu. "I can't. Because I've also asked some students about her past doing and they all cry, stuttering, breathing heavily and that causes me to know that she can do it! Ume can hurt Shinobu if she wants too," Giyuu said. Muichirou and the others especially Sanemi are getting suspicious about those things that happened. I mean, why would Giyuu hug Ume if he knew that Shinobu might cry? He must be really saying the truth.

"Tch! I can't keep seeing this things happening, I've to keep an eye on him" Sanemi thought.

Mitsuri pulled Iguro's hand a bit just to get his attention. He then look at her and knowing what she wants to do, he shook his head. She then sigh a bit after seeing him shook his head.

"Why does this always happens? Why does he keep doing something stupid when he's going to cry after doing it?" Rengoku thought.

"Why do I feel like something's really wrong abo-" Muichirou thought until he saw something interesting(for him) and started to pay attention to it instead of their topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe something happened to Shinobu-san that's why she's crying," Zenitsu said to his group. "No damn ass, she must be crying because of this Rockheaded guy damp to her!" Inosuke said. "Stop it airhead, Shinobu-san won't cry just because she fell on the floor!" Aoi said.  "Whatever it is I just wish Shinobu-san is doing well now," Tanjirou said. "I agree," Kanao said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ume went home with a bright smile that Kariu and Rinne immediately noticed.
"Looks like the princess is really happy today, huh?" kariu said and Rinne nod in agreement as they both smile. "Yes, I am happy! But no, I'm not the princess. Cause I'm the queen of my own story" Ume said as she started to 
Enter her room.

When she's having her bath time, she started to laugh.

"Looks like my plan is progressing very well. What should I do next? Maybe I'll confess to him and tell him that if he doesn't accept, then I'll do something he will regret. realise the bomb honey!" She thought while having an evil smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"things really have been tough for you man, I'm sorry Makomo and I can't be there to support you," Sabito said on the phone. "No, it's fine...I just really need someone to talk to. but I'm ok now, thanks" Giyuu responds. "So what do you plan on doing next? I mean are you going to proceed on your plan A or B?" Sabito asked. "well...yeah, I guess I'll do both?" Giyuu said. "huh? what do you mean?" Sabito asked. "I'm going to postpone my first plan to give her some space. but to be honest, I'm not sure after what happened last day..." Giyuu said. "No! proceed to your plan whatever happens. do it for her to know that you didn't mean to do does things! if she rejects then bear it if you're a man!" Sabito said. Giyuu just stays silent after hearing Sabito said that. "if you're really a man, then you'll do it for her Giyuu...now I have to go, Good luck!" sabito said. "Wish me luck..." Giyuu responds. and with that their phone call ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next 2nd day after what happened, Shinobu decided to visit their principal at the same time school owner school  none other than Kagaya Ubuyashiki who they called 'Oyakata-sama'.

every students are close to him since he often teaches them personality in his very own humble home so it's not unusual for him to be busy.

"Ohh...what are you doing here Shinobu? I thought you have a practice" Kanae asked after seeing her sister. "I came here cause I want to talk about something with oyakata-sama, how about you Nee-san?" Shinobu said. "as usual, I borrowed some books and give back what I borrowed last time, do you want me to wait for you so we can go home together?" Kanae answered. "No, it's fine. I still have to go back to school later for something. Be safe" Shinobu said as she passes by her sister who just nods in agreement.

"Dad, Shinobu-san is here," Kiriya said to his father who is currently teaching some students.
"Let her in my office" he responds to his son and Kiriya nod as he walks to Shinobu who's waiting. Kagaya ended his lesson to his students before excusing himself to them and went to his office where Shinobu is waiting while Kiriya is accompanying her.

"Hello there child, what brings you here?" Kagaya asked. "ill be very direct with you Oyakata-sama," Shinobu said before st in front of him and look at him with a serious look. Kagaya did the same, waiting for Shinobu to continue. "I wanna transfer to another school, and I'm here to ask for your agreement," Shinobu said. Kiriya who was standing beside the door got confused but he made himself silent. "is this because of what happened the other day my child?" he asked. "How does he know about it?" Shinobu thought. "I'm sorry but I asked your fellow Hashira about it since I was told that you weren't too focus on studying," he said. "hmm. yes...unfortunately it's really because of what happened, I'm sorry Oyakata-sama that I disturbed you just to say this" She responds still with her serious look.

"What happened? why would Shinobu-san transfer? I'm so.. confused..." Kiriya thought. he knew that listening to others conversations is not a good thing but he couldn't help it since he cares about the school. 

[Do you guys think Oyakata-sama would let Shinobu-chan leave the school? if yes then what do you think will happen?. that's it for today hope you guys enjoy!~]