Chapter 20

--10:36 pm--

Giyuu is already asleep then Shinobu woke up because she thought someone knocked on the door. She's still pretty sleepy so she didn't get to doubles check if she locked the door.

--2:46 am--

Shinobu couldn't sleep properly so decided to get some water but when she opened her eyes she saw DOUMA while looking at her and while holding her hair then she immediately got up and started walking away then duma said:

"What's the matter? You shouldn't get up" Duma said."How did you get in?!" She asked as she tries to walked properly.

Shinobu doesn't want to disturb Giyuu from sleeping so she walked through the bathroom, while she's trying to lock the door douma pushed it then Shinobu fell into the bathtub. While she's trying to get up douma opened the shower that causes her to get soaked immediately.

"You came here to take a bath with me? how sweet" Douma said."In your dreams!!" She yelled.

She doesn't know her to hide anymore so she tries to open Giyuu's room and lucky it wasn't locked. She goes inside and still doesn't want to disturb him so she try to hide on the other side of Giyuu's bed but as she walked through him she fell on his chest. Giyuu felt something wet is on top of him so he woke up. As he opens his eyes he saw Shinobu wearing a thin White long dress it's wet and it almost exposed her body that made him blushed. he noticed that Shinobu was about to cry so he pulled a blanket on his side then he sit while holding her and covered her with the blanket.

"What happened???" He asked. Then Douma entered his room. "Oh, you're awake, sorry to disturb you. Now Shinobu-chan come here and give me a kiss before your boyfriend leaves" He said then Giyuu got angry so he carried her and put her down the bed and then he pulled Douma throughout his bedroom then he closed the door.

"What are you doing?!" He asked angrily. "Me and my girlfrie-" he said then Giyuu cut it with a punch. Then douma took a small knife from his pocket and wounded Giyuu face(but it's just a little). Then Giyuu took Shinobu's wooden sword that she uses with her Kendo practice then Giyuu used it to fight Duma.
After a few minutes, he manages to throw Duma outside. before he closed the door "don't you there touch her!. And don't come near her again" He said. Then Duma left angrily.