Chapter 68: End

"Giyuu-Kun? Can I talk to you for a bit?" Shinobu asked and Giyuu followed her. "What is it, Shinobu?" Giyuu asked, Shinobu took a deep breath before speaking. "I...I-I..._I still... I still love you" Shinobu said, looking straight to Giyuu's eyes which widen after hearing what she said. Giyuu pulled her closer and hugged her tightly protectively to feel the warmth coming from her. "I love you too, Shinobu" Giyuu said as Shinobu gave back the hugged.
Giyuu gave Shinobu the new hairpin  he bought. It was purple and the butterfly design is made of gems and real golds. "Isn't this too expensive?" Shinobu worriedly asked. "It is, so you have to pay for it by smiling. Smile the way you always do just like before, but also always remember that crying is not a sin" Giyuu said while smiling.

Everyone bid their goodbyes to each other and when Shinobu was walking away she heard Giyuu shouted. "Shinobu!! Inside that box! there! where I put the hairpin! There's a proposal ring inside! make sure to always wear it! cause when you come back here! I'm gonna marry you!!" Everyone who heard Giyuu looked at him and the guard made a way for him to put the ring on Shinobu. After hugging her he kneels down and said "But before that. Kochou Shinobu.. Will you marry me?" Giyuu asked everyone watching them started saying 'say yes, say yes, say yes'. Shinobu didn't know what exactly she was feeling at that time, she happy and emotional but also heartbroken that she had to leave him. "Ara-ara! Shinobu-chan" Kanae said loudly but just enough for her sister and Giyuu to hear. "I... I'd love to! Yes!" Shinobu answered they both shared a kiss as Giyuu put on the ring to Shinobu before hugging each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinobu looked at the apartment she'll be staying for a while, She looks at it thinking back on how Giyuu reacted to her answer. He was more emotional than her at that time. Shinobu looks at the ring she was wearing and a small smile is seen on her face. "excuse me ms. are you perhaps Kochou Shinobu?" the mailman asked. "Yes sir, how may I help you?" She asked, "Here's a letter for you Ms.," the mailman said and handed her the letter. And when she opened it, she saw a simple but cute looking letter.

"I'll see you again next December, Shinobu. make sure to be prepared cause we have a lot of things to think about when you come back!" 

Was all that's inside the letter. Shinobu once again smiled before looking back at the apartment and walking towards the door. "Yes Giyuu... We'll meet again. Until Next December..." 

[P.s. she's not going to study abroad for a year but for 3-5.]

With that, their December without each other started. It was hard to study especially that they're missing some people but surely it won't stop them from moving forward and looking for what's in the future. In life, there's always something that we'll only get if we wait while putting an effort to get it, yes it's tiring and some times boring, but we can't just give up on our dreams. If your plan didn't work, then change it but not your goal...

~The End~

Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta Boku wo tsurete SUSUME!!!!!!!!!!!~ just kidding!

[I just want to thank every one of you for reading, voting, and leaving your comments!~ it hasn't been too long when I started to feel like giving up but you guys gave me the motivation to keep writing and moving forward so Thank You Very Much!!~ I hope to write more story that people will enjoy in the future, I'm not sure when or what story from my drafts I should release next but I hope to make you happy with it. I hope that I made you happy with this first and now finished story of mine, Min'na Arigatou!!!~ Matane!!~]

Imma give you a special chapter tomorrow! hope you enjoy!!~ ;)