Chapter 32

[OK there you go. Hipe you enjoy!~]

After that Giyuu invited Urokodaki-san and Shinobu to watch a movie in their Family room. Shinobu accept his offer but Urokodaki-san said that he'll just stay in the living room. So only Giyuu and Shinobu went upstairs.

Their Family room has two king sized bed and a Large TV so the whole family can watch things together.

~~~~~~~~~

"How's the meal?" He asked." It's great!"Shinobu replied with her sweet smile. "What do you want to watch?" He asked. "maybe a movie that includes fairies with a butterfly wings?" She said. "That's too childish, how about a horror?" He said."*sign...* don't say that it's   
too childish. You're the one who asked me remember?!"she said. Yeah, yeah stop shouting " he said.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey your house is too big why don't we add some decoration tomorrow?" Shinobu said. "If you liked too then do it, but don't expect me to help you" he replied. "Hmp! Fine, just don't think that I'll go easy on decorating your house, ok?" She said then he nod.

--next day--

When Shinobu woke up the first thing she realized is their lips almost touch each other and he was hugging her then she covered her face with embarrassment. She knew to herself that she wanted to kiss him but she's still thinking twice. She closed her eyes and said:

"Ara, ara. Shinobu stop thinking about it and don't kiss him. But he's already your boyfriend right?, i know, i know but still.... You can't just kiss him because you want too..." She said while covering her face with her hands. Then when she opened her eyes Giyuu was looking at her with a smirk. Then shinobu got embarrassed and covered her face again.
Giyuu pulled her hands away then kissed her and that widened her eyes but after a few seconds she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

~~~~~~~~~

"We should eat and after that you should take a bath" he said.
"Hmp!. Do i smell bad to you?" She asked. "*sign...* that's not it. You want to decorate this house right? How are you going to do that without any material?" He said. "Ah. But...... I forgot to go home and get some clothes" she embarrassedly said. "Wait here" he said.

Giyuu came back to his room with lots of clothes.

"Ara?!~ where did you get this clothes?" She excitedly asked.
"Its my sister clothes and since she's already gone..... you can use it" he replied. "!!!. Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah, now let's go down stairs and eat" he said.