Chapter 31

[I wrote another two chapters please wait for the other one to be publish]

When he came back he told her that they better go down to eat before Urakodaki-san started to get curious and he said:

"It's ok... We can do it later if you want". "*shake her head* Nope... I'm actually glad that he interrupted us because if we continued what we're doing..... Things would change" she said and smiled at him. "Ok. We before go down and eat. Now close your eye and I'm going to get dressed." She took a little while to fix her self and Giyuu was about to open his eyes then Shinobu noticed her and said :
"If you look then I'm gonna slap you" then Giyuu covered his eyes again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've been waiting for the two of you" Urokodaki-san said while sitting in front of the dinning table.
"Please excuse, I'm just going to wash my hands" She said and both Giyuu and Urokodaki nod. As she walked trough them Urokodaki noticed the small mark on her neck, then when she's gone he pulled Giyuu' ear and asked: "what have you done to her?!". " Stop it Urokodaki-san, i didn't do anything to her" he said.
"Then why does she have a red mark on her neck?!" Urokodaki-san asked. "Don't know. Maybe a mosquito bites her?" He replied.
"You're too large to become a mosquito you know " he said and Shinobu heard him so she asked
" I'm sorry... What's with the large mosquito i heard???" She asked.
"!...ah. It's nothing, let's eat" Giyuu said. Then they started to eat.

After they eat Shinobu and Giyuu washed their hands and when they came back Urokodaki-san was washing the dishes.

"Please just let me do it" Shinobu said."No it's fine ms. you should just hangout with him" he replied."?. Then at least let us help you" She said. Then they started to help Urokodaki-san.
"Urokodaki-san?" She said. "Hmmm....?" He replied. "If i may ask, what kind of student are they to you?" She said. "They???" He asked. "Ah. Well you see Sabito-kun, Makomo-chan, Tomioka-san and i are childhood friends, so i was wondering what kind of students are they to you sir" she asked. "Sabito and Makomo are the same they always try their best not to make me worried or mad and they always try their best to perfect everything i asked them to do" He replied. "So they are a hard worker huh?, *sign..* i miss them. How about Tomioka-san?" She asked while smiling. "And that boyfriend of yours is kinda weird because he always runs away when I'm about to come and hide himself in his room, he always made me worried, and the last thing i can say about him is..... i never saw him read any books i asked them to read i but when i asked him things about the book he didn't read he's still able to answer it correctly. I can't say that he's a hard worker like those two but at least he can answer my questions and he knows what he should do" He said and then they both giggled, and that made Giyuu embarrassed a little.