Chapter 42

~Continuation

"then one day... mom's sickness got worst and I ended up bringing her to the hospital my self. the following two weeks is a torture for me as I kept working, studying, and looking after her, she said I should stop worrying about her but how do you think I will not be bothered? hello... she's my mom and she was the one who took care of me when dad was still working for us. after the next few days, she decided to leave the hospital and just stay at home, luckily they let us leave even when we still haven't pay after some time I manage to save as much as we need to pay the hospital but when I came there they said that is has been paid by Ume-chan that's the time she offered me the job and I couldn't say 'no' so I started working for her..... she helped me when I'm the who's in need I wanna pay her by working for her" Kariu explained. now Rinne won't need to ask any question about it."Kariu-san I also have my own reason but is it ok if I don't say it?" Rinne shily asked. "of course" Kariu said while smiling at Rinne.

"at least she understands it" Rinne thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ume's anger grew after remembering the looks on Shinobu's eyes..... does Akaza affect her life so much that she's so eager to destroy someone's life just so she could say that she's not the only one who experience it? well.... yes, because she truly loved Akaza when they are still together but when 'that' thing happened Akaza left her without saying anything so she ended up disliking him and even the memory they shared together.

[That's all i can give you right now, sorry for always being delayed it's because i started having my self study since i can't go to school and we don't have any online class........hope you enjoyed it!~]