Chapter 38

Giyuu went home to talk to Urokodaki-san while Shinobu went home to her sisters.

*Shinobu's side

"Shinobu nee-san?" Kanao said after seeing her elder sister running towards her room. After kanae saw it too, she told kanao to go to her room so kanae could talk to Shinobu.

"Shinobu... Is everything ok?" She asked as she open the door.

She sit beside her crying younger sister while gently patting Shinobu's back.
"Nee-san... To all the people in this world why could someone like him cheat?" Shinobu asked with her head hid on the pillow while crying.
"We can never see what will happen in the future... Maybe what happened earlier has a good reason. You see like what happened to our parents, if they didn't die... none of everything we experienced will happen" kanae said.

After sometime of talking she left Shinobu in her room to rest.

"Kanae nee-san... is she going to be ok?" Kanao asked worriedly. "Things like this happens sometimes, all you gotta do is encourage her to move forward" kanae replied with reassuring smile. "What will happen next?" She asked. "There are many options... but only 'they' can chose what way to take" she replied.

*Giyuu's side

He was sitting on the coach while looking down and while his mentor was only standing on some side.

"I tried to push her but... it felt like she's too strong for me to do it... i was like... overwhelmed by the pleasure she giving.." Giyuu said but before he could continue his mentor slap him.

"That feeling coming from a random person is not called 'pleasure'....... It's called 'Poison'!. Something that you need to resist and stop with all your might even if it's hard and overwhelming you." Urokodaki san said.

"But... i tried..." Giyuu said.

"Then answer me. What did you feel after you pushed her?" He asked.

".....It's like..... i just threw something... That can make me feel good..." He replied.

Urokodaki san slapped him again on the other side of his face.

"Then you really did cheat you idiot!. Giyuu... fix this mess you made with your girlfriend. I don't care when or how are you going do it but you MUST fix it" with that he left Giyuu alone.

[Ok for today... Giyuu got 4 slaps, 2 from Shinobu and another 2 from Urokodaki san. Let's see if he would get more on the next chapter]

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

A/N

And.... I'm back. And yeah...

My friend smack me in the head when i told her that i won't continue(but I'm thankful that she did). Now that i think about it..... it's my dream to share all my works to others (yeah i already have more stories in my head and i do remember some details about each of it but i couldn't write it because of my stupid laziness and some issues)

I decided to continue this and give myself a break before writing another one. Min'na arigatō, thank you for all your comments it really helped a lot😊💗 and as thanks... I will continue writing this story i hope you can support me.

Sorry if this chapter is only long because of my A/N and not because of the story🙇🙇🙇 I really do talk a lot don't i?😓😅