Chapter 19

--Saturday evening--

Shinobu was just in her bed not doing anything and it's almost dinner time but she hasn't get up...... Then a few minutes later Giyuu covered her eyes with his hands and whispered straight into her ear "dinner's ready"
That made Shinobu's face turned red then she covered her face with her blanket and said:

"It's ok, you should eat first besides I still can't eat properly with this broken arm so it's fine"
But then Giyuu holds her waist and pull her and said "I said dinner's ready" but Shinobu didn't get up so he carried her through the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why'd you that???" She asked with an embarrassed looked."Next time when i say the meals are ready, get up or ill do that again" he replied. Then Shinobu's face turned more red.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I remember...... Tomioka-san I was just wondering if you have to go somewhere today" she asked
"no. Why?" He said
"Well, earlier this morning... When I woke up I was facing the mirror then I saw my left eye with tears........" She asked as she takes the mirror on her side and started to look on her left eye.
"You're still curious about its condition? thought you didn't want tears to come out from it anymore?" He said while looking at Shinobu.
"You're right. actually, if I'm the one to chose I would choose not to have any tears in me so it would easy to hide my emotions, but I still want to know my eyes condition" she said
"Ok let's go to the doctor" he said then Shinobu thanked him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This is good news... Your eyes are recovering" the doctor said happily
"It....it was recovering?" She said but still couldn't believe it then she added "all these years it's like this and now...it's recovering"

Giyuu was confused because Shinobu looks happy even if she said that she doesn't want tears to fall from her eye again but since Shinobu was able to smile.... he just remain silent.

--Saturday evening--

Giyuu was working on his computer while Shinobu is sitting on the couch while reading a book then suddenly someone knocked. When Giyuu opened the door he saw Kamado Tanjiro with a girl then the girl greeted him:

"Good evening Tomioka-san, may we speak to my sister?" She asked calmly then Giyuu let them in

~~~~~~

"Ka-Kanao..." Shinobu said
"Nee-san. I'm sorry if I was only able to visit you tonight, I was in a busy mood earlier" Kanao said sweetly
"*sigh...* you didn't actually have to visit me especially when you're busy besides Tomioka-san is with me. But still..... Thank you" Shinobu smiled.

Tanjiro and Giyuu considered each other as a brother so they're close. While Shinobu And Kanao are talking Giyuu and Tanjiro sat on the dining area then Giyuu asked him if he is dating that girl Tanjiro blushed a little then he said "no, but I was planning to ask her out" then Giyuu stayed silent.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Nee-san I would like to stay here until you recover but I can't since I have my own things to do...."Kanao said. " No...it's ok, I understand just like I said earlier Tomioka-san is here to take care of me so no need to worry" Shinobu said."Tomioka-san...."Kanao called him then he asked her what's wrong then Kanao just asked him to take care of her sister then she told Tanjiro to say his goodbye to Giyuu before they leave.

~~~~~~~~

Giyuu helped Shinobu to walk to her room then he asked her if she needs anything but she just smiled at him then he went back to his room to continue working to his laptop.