Chapter 39

Next morning.

When shinobu opened the door of their dorm, she saw an envelope on the table in front of the TV and the coach.
When she looked inside, her anger and jealousy grew.

It's full of picture of Giyuu with the girl "Ume" smiling together, and those pictures even have a date on it.

Pic no. 1: Giyuu was on the floor with the girl on top of him with her breast exposed a bit while giyuu looking at her with a smirk on his face.

Pic no. 2: at the parking lot. Giyuu carrying the Ume while both of them smiling at each other.

Pic no. 3: at the hospital. Ume accompanied by Giyuu while his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Etc.

"Ha!!!" Shinobu screamed in furious while trowing thing inside the room.
She was crying... Really hard. She thought that all this time she knew everything about him since Makomo was giving her reports about him and yeah she knew everything but there's only one thing she never realize... Him... Would cheat?... How?...

Some time later Giyuu suddenly appeared, he's shocked seeing the mess. He was about to put his hand on her shoulder and asked for forgiveness but then Shinobu suddenly slapped him.

"So i was right! Every time you're saying that some needed your help!... It's a lie! You're with her Giyuu..... you're with her...*sob..*"
She said as she threw him some of those pictures.

"What are you saying...?" He asked.

"Are you blind?! Can't you see this pictures?!. You know what... Last night. I told myself that... It can't be... You'll never do that to me... But seeing all this Stupid pictures! Made my angriness grew thousand times!... We're.... We're  really over" she said and left the dorm crying while looking down.

Giyuu sit down the coach unable to prevent his self from crying.

Suddenly the others came inside their dorm also shocked with the mess.

"Tomioka-san?! What happened here?!" Mitsuri asked worriedly while sitting in front of giyuu

"What the hell?.." Uzui said.

"Oh man this is a real mess! Hm!" Kyoujurou said.

"Ah. Uhmmm... What just happened?" Muichirou asked.

"*sob..*  I  *sob..* i screwed up. *sob..* i made her... Leave me *sob..*" Giyuu said unable to stop crying with one of his hands covering his eyes.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" Sanemi asked furiously.

"Hey stop it Shinazugawa, you're not helping!" Iguro yelled.

"*sob..* i'm so *sob..* so stupid!" Giyuu screamed.

"Stop it... Everyone please stop making him cry even more" mitsuri said.

"What do you want me to do kanroji?" Iguro whispered

"Can you tell them to clean those mess first?" She asked then Iguro nodded.

But before Iguro could ask them Sanemi saw one of the pictures of Giyuu and Ume. He pushed Mitsuri away from Giyuu and pulled Giyuu's clothe and punched him.

Giyuu didn't care about it cause he think he deserved it.

"Oi! Shinazugawa why did you pushed her?!" Obanai yelled.

"Just what the fuck is this?!!! I warned you before! Didn't i Tomioka?!" Sanemi screamed.

With that Obanai and Sanemi started fighting while Sanemi is yelled at Giyuu.

Himejima, kyoujurou and Uzui stopped them. And after some time they all calmed down and Giyuu started explaining everything.

"I didn't do it... I tried to push her" Giyuu explained.

"I believed you... I also couldn't push my girlfriends when they're doing something like that to me" Uzui said.

"Fufufu ... So you mean you're not a virgin anymore?" Kyoujurou teased with his grin on his face.

"Hah!. Bold of you to assume that I'm a virgin" Uzui said with a proud look.

"Ha. Ha?" Muichirou said.

"But Giyuu is a guy and that Ume was just a girl... his strength is greater than hers right?" Himejima said.

"That's what i expect to come from someone who doesn't have any girlfriend" Uzui said.

"Don't need one" Himejima replied.

"Everyone please stop it... You're not helping..." Mitsuri said.

Shinazugawa-san was only standing while looking at Giyuu with his still angry face.

"Tomioka-san i think you should give her some space to think. Don't worry we're here to help the two of you" Mitsuri said.

["Hah! Bold of you to assume that I'm a virgin"-Uzui. I was laughing when this thing pop out of my mind. Hope you enjoy it!~ sorry for being so delayed]