Chapter 44

"you guys so noisy..." Shinobu said with her sudden appearance from the bathroom."She's still half asleep!... Isn't she?"Kyoujurou thought as he was taken aback for being shocked seeing Shinobu's weird look.

Shinobu then noticed him looking at her hands."Oh this?... I was in the bathroom for the last 2 hours and accidentally slept on the bathtub while memorizing my lines for my performance later" she said. Mitsuri approach her and held both her hands looking at it."Then you better use this lotion. It can remove these things in just a few minutes after adding it" Mitsuri said as she put the lotion jar on Shinobu's hands.

As Shinobu thanked her, Giyuu came out from his room while holding his own towel."You finally came out" Sanemi said."Ah. Tomioka-san I forgot to remove the water from the bathtub, can you please just use the shower?" She asked. Giyuu nodded before saying; "it's fine, I don't plan on using the tub anyway"

On everyone's mind; "An improvement! They're talking again! It's great news!!" (Except for Tokitou-kun of course. he's only trying to remember if he finished his homework or.....did he have one???)

* K N O C K E D.K N O C K E D .K N O C K E D*

When Himejima opened the door he saw the Kamaboko trio along with Nezuko, Kanao, and Aoi.

"おはようございます(good morning)We're here to talk to Shinobu Nee-san"

"K-Kanao?~ what are you guys doing here?" Shinobu asked as Shinobu approached her sister.

"Kanae Nee-san told as to bring you some foods" Kanao response

"luckily we brought many extra, now everyone here can eat!" Tanjirou happily said.

Inosuke talk to Uzui.

"Oi big man... fight me! Mwuhahaha!" He said. Then Uzui slightly smacked his head.

Nezuko just stand in front of Shinazugawa looking straight to his eyes. Out of nowhere, he pats her head after seeing how cute she is.

"Kanroji-san~ You look so beautiful as always. When do you want me to marry you?~ I mean I could marry you right now if you like too~" Zenitsu said while holding both of mitsuri's hands with heart eyes and flowers surrounding him. Mitsuri just looks at him confusedly.

Iguro..... on the other hand, was being held on his waist from the back by Himejima-san as he tries to break free wanting to cut Zenitsu's hands with his pocket knife with a white snake design.

Kanao's group left the food there and all went out. They all enjoyed the food together.

"The food they brought us our so delicious!~" kanroji said while chewing the food on her mouth.
"If you want, you can have mine" Iguro said.
"Thank you Iguro-san~ but it's ok, I had my breakfast anyway" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they ate, Shinobu and Giyuu were arguing for who should wash the dishes.

"It's ok I can do it" Giyuu said.
"No, no. I should wash this and you should go prepare" Shinobu said.
"No, it's fine..." He said. As he pulled the plate.
"But you should prepare" Shinobu said as she pulled the from Giyuu.
They didn't let go of the plate and just let the pulling contest starts.

Mitsuri and Uzui thinks it's cute but here is Sanemi getting pissed off while looking at them.

"ahh!!! Just do it together!!" Sanemi yelled. And everyone got shocked.

"Ah... Ok..." Shinobu and Giyuu said while looking at Sanemi with their widened eyes and started washing the dishes together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[that's it for now. sorry...... just like I said on chapter42 I'm having my self-study so please try to understand]