Chapter 29

When shinobu woke up she immediately recognize the room she was sleeping in, it was Giyuu's room, means he's still living in the same mansion he use lived before. As she recognized the room she remembered some sweet and beautiful memories of the four of them while playing.

--flashback--

Giyuu: sabito stop jumping on my bed, my sister's going to be mad at me if she saw it messy again.
Sabito: ok, ok ill stop.
Shinobu: it's ok, if that happens then I'll be here to laugh at you...
Giyuu: you're so mean...
Shinobu: *giggled* i was just joking

~~~~~

Sabito: Say Shinobu-chan when will you want to have your first kiss and what do you want to do after having it?
Makomo: Ni-chan way are you asking that king of thing?!
Shinobu: I would only want to have my first kiss with someone i really like. And if someone kissed me i want us to do the thing that only a couple would do.
Makomo: hmmm?
Giyuu: Eww! SO nasty..... Why would you say that?!
Shinobu put a pillow inside her shirt and starts rubbing it and said:
Shinobu: well if we do that thing i he got me pregnant.... He would have a responsibilities in me and if he still have fear in God then he would surely take care of me.

~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback.

Remembering what she told them before makes her remember the time when Giyuu and her was kissing inside the library and her face turns red.

"Ahh!!! What am i thinking?!!" She yelled then Giyuu came inside and asked: "are you O-" "Nothing!" She said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Say..... After what happened with your family..... Do you lived here alone?" She asked worrying that he won't say anything. "Actually.....after what happened Sabito and Makomo stayed here for a while but their parents told them to go home. It was kind of lonely those days without them here but i happened to met Urokodaki-san and since he doesn't have anyone to stay with him anymore.... I asked him to just stay here then he agreed" he replied. "Who's.....Urokodaki-san?"   She asked. "His makomo, sabito, and my tutor when we Haven't meet you. He was just like a father to us and we respected him so much" he said. "You know what..... After i remembered the things you usually do here with Sabito-kun and Makomo-chan makes me want to stay here for while." She said. "Actually kyojuro-san texted me last night, i dunno where he got my number but he said that there will be a one week vacation for the whole school because the principal wants his Office to be in the old Music room and he wants the guidance office to be in his current office and because they don't want to disturb any class they decided to just give all of the students some break. Means if your wish to stay here for a while can come true." He said then Shinobu jumps into happiness. after a few seconds Shinobu jumped onto Giyuu and pressed her soft lips to his. Then Giyuu kissed her back.