Chapter 41

~Continuation~ 

"Now.....are doing going to say something???.......Ms. U?" Shinobu said as she kept glaring at the girl beneath her. Ume, on the other hand, was frightened. I mean who wouldn't? right?. a short girl who doesn't look like someone could kill anyone would do such as thing.....

Ume started to sweatdrop as she tries to find a way to break free from Shinobu. 

"Ya.....yamete.kure...Onegai.....Onegaishimasu!" She said shaking, begging her not to wound her
"you're too loud..." Shinobu said. looking beside her before grinning. 

unfortunately...Ume took the chance while Shinobu isn't looking at her, she pushed her and stands up.

"hu! you think a short girl like you could really hurt me?" she proudly said but still shaking.

Shinobu punched the mirror that she was looking beside her earlier.
the mirror was shattered into pieces, some of it fell and some made her bleed, but it seems like she doesn't care about it.
Ume was taken aback after seeing what Shinobu did and took some steps backward.
She was so frightened that she couldn't think straight.

her scaredness grew as Shinobu started to look at her with her (someone's about to die look)  after picking the largest piece of the mirror. Ume took more steps backward as Shinobu followed it with some steps forward. 

Shinobu's bangs were covering her face but it was too easy to tell her emotions.
She suddenly moved her hands that were holding the piece of mirror and wounded Ume's arm, She made it a bit deep. Ume yelp in pain but couldn't bring herself to yell because she couldn't think of an excuse to make everyone give Shinobu a punishment for what she did.

"if you're going to plan on pissing me off like this in the future. then be ready. cause the next time you do I'll definitely cut your head off." Shinobu said while looking straight to Ume's eyes. 
"You little-" Ume said but before she could finish her sentence Shinobu interrupted her by saying "You saying something...?"

Ume runs out of the room and left Shinobu there standing still holding the piece of mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP(the night after what happened, on Ume's home)

Ume runs to her room and only her two minions saw her(they live with her for reason).

one of them checked on her. she saw how scared Ume was, she was covered with her blanket and a bit shaking. after making sure that Ume was already asleep she went out of her room and have a little chat with her friend(the other minion).

"What happened....?" Rinne asked. "It's nothing..." Kariu said. "come on... don't be so selfish, I also want to know what happened to her" Rinne said while playfully punching Kariu's arm. Kariu sighed before saying "She's scared..." Rinne got more confused and started asked more questions, Kariu hesitates to answer her but Rinne won't just let her go without answering her questions.

Kariu sighed again before started her explanation. "She said that the way Shinobu-san looked at her is the same way that drunk guy who almost to kill her looked at her" Kariu said. "So.....you mean she's scared because she thought that Senpai would actually kill her???" Rinne asked. "of course not silly. it's not because she's scared to die" Kariu said. "then..?" Rinne asked. "She doesn't want to remember that thing ever happened, because that's the first time she met Akaza-san" Kariu said. "Akaza-san...? I've never heard about him" Rinne said. "Hey don't tell Ume-chan that I told you about it but Akaza-san is her Ex-boyfriend. after something happened that only They knows about they broke up and Akaza-san left her without saying a thing" Kariu doesn't really want to say it because she respect Ume the way she respect her mother but she did since she knows how curiosity could kill Rinne.

"It must've been hard for her....." Rinne said. They both sighed before Rinne asked Kariu "Say... Kariu-san? You know that what we did to Shinobu-san that night was bellow the belt right?" Kariu could only nod. "Then... Why don't you just leave this job and find something better???" Rinne asked while she continue washing the dishes. "I have my reason....You see. my dad left us with a huge debt, without him we couldn't pay for it. It's hard since my mother was sick. I decided to take some part time jobs so i could atleast help my mother get her medicines but the money i earned just couldn't get enough even for one pill so i decided to work more part times. it was really hard since i also need to study, my teacher would sometimes scold me for sleeping in her class since i couldn't give her any good reasons" Kariu said. "But why didn't you tell her about you working?!" Rinne asked with a bit high tone. "I want too! But i can't since those part time jobs are only for those who's 18 and above years old, and how old am i that time? I was only 13..." Kariu explained. For Rinne it was shocking since she never knew about that. It was also their first time talking to each other that long but they seems to be OK with each other, so...

~To be Continue~

[Sorry for not being able to update for days, i kinda made a mistake and it took a long time to adjust.
I only got name "Rinne" and "Kariu" somewhere so please don't be curious]