Chapter 34

[Hi there!~ I'm truly sorry for not updating any chapters for you, sorry but i don't have the best reason for not doing so. My sister lend me the book of 'Arabian nights' and i got addicted to it that's why i didn't get to write anything and i am very sorry about it]

At the exact time she stopped kissing him the door opened. Means the ride is over. They took their things and started walking. Giyuu was still blushing and unable to talk.

--7:00pm-- (bus stop)

"Kochou......" He said. "Hmmm?" She asked. "I....i.. I love you too" he said with embarrassment and that made Shinobu giggled. "Hey. I'm being serious here" He said."of course you are" she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~--8:17pm-- (back to Giyuu's house)

When they got home Urokodaki-san wasn't there but he left some foods for Giyuu and Shinobu. They ate their food and after doing some things they went to bed.

--3rd day on Giyuu's house-- (morning)

Shinobu woke up without anyone in the house she tried calling Giyuu but she immediately realized that Giyuu's phone is on the living room, that made her worried but then she just tried to act normal and start decorating his house.

~~~~~~~~

She put some flower vase on some part and then she framed Giyuu's family picture. Since the color of Giyuu's house are white and gold she then removed the black curtain and placed something with a light color.
Every part of Giyuu's house was already decorated by Shinobu, after that she went to Giyuu's room and cleans it. After cleaning his room she add a beautiful lamp beside Giyuu's bed, and add some new things.
Once she's done with his room she went downstairs and went to the garden. The garden was very empty and it looks like the one in horror movies because it's so plain. So she fixed the lights and put some flowers. After a while she went back and Giyuu was already home and he's looking at the large family picture that shinobu attached on the wall.

"Welcome home Tomioka-san, so..... What do you think?" She said. Giyuu remain silent and still looking at the picture. "Hey if you don't like because of those bad memories, i can always remove it if you'd like" she said. "No it's fine right there" he replied. "Thanks for decorating my house" he added. Then Shinobu smiled at him sweetly. "By the way..... This one's for you" he said as he handed her a paper bag. When Shinobu opened it, inside was a soft jacket. [I was repairing about a jacket that looks like her haori in the manga/anime]. "Wo........." She said. "Like it?" He asked. "Yeah it's perfect!. Thank you" she said while smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(kitchen)

"By the way.... Where's Urokodaki-san?. When i woke up both of you weren't here so i thought you're together" she said. "Dunno... Maybe he went on his job" he replied then they get back on eating the food Giyuu made.