Chapter 30

Few minutes later while they were watching TV someone opened the door and went through them.

"!!!...ah.... Urokodaki-san" Giyu said.
"Giyuu....its been a while since you came here" Urokadaki-san said then they hugged each other. When Urokodaki-san noticed Shinobu he asked Giyuu who is she then Shinobu stand up and bow to him and started to introduce her self.

"Good morning sir my name is Kochou Shinobu. It's nice to meet you" She said with a very sweet smile.
"Hmm... Nice to meet you too" Urokodaki-san replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While Shinobu was in Giyuu's room, Urokodaki and Giyuu were talking about her.

"Tell me... Is she your girlfriend?" Urokodaki-san asked Giyuu didn't say anything and he just nod. "Then you should take care of her" He said.

~~~~~~~

Shinobu stayed inside Giyuu's room to take a nap. After Urokodaki and Giyuu talked, Urokodaki-san decided to prepare some food for the three of them.

Giyuu helped him to prepare the food then after that he went to his room to fetch his girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~
he knocked the door but shinobu didn't open it so he just opened it by himself then he saw Shinobu sleeping on his bed peacefully.

He walked through her and before he was able to say something to wake her up.... She woke up and smiled at him.

"The meal's ready" he said.
"What did you guys talked about?" She asked. "About you" he replied.

Shinobu was still sleepy and she wasn't thinking straight.

She pulled his shirt and kissed him. His eyes widened before he kissed her back. They stopped a moment then he said: "Kochou..... Do you still remember the time when Sabito asked you when would you like and what would you like to do after having your first kiss?" He asked and her eyes widened and her face flushed.
"Yeah...." She said. "Then why don't we consider that your first kiss?" He asked and that made her blushed even more. Then he goes on top of her then kissed her deeply.
Then they both sit down then he made her sit on his lap and they kissed each other again. He put his hand on her waist crawling up.
"Wait *stopped* are you sure about this" he asked but she didn't answer and just kissed him again.

~~~~~~~

Shinobu thought that this is the first time she's going to do it if they continue and told herself that if they still continue, something on their life might change so stopped but he doesn't care and continue on kissing her neck as he leaved a mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While he's kissing her Urokodaki-san knocked the door and luckily Giyuu locked it so Urokodaki-san didn't saw them. Shinobu covered herself with the blanket and Giyuu put on his shirt then he went outside his room.

[Sorry that's only i got to give you for now. Hope you enjoyed it]