Chapter 27

They sit and in front of each other then chat a little then Ume excuse her self but before she left she hugged Shinobu then when she's about to hug Giyuu Shinobu blocked her way and said:

"I think you two are still not close enough for you to hug him. Don't you think?" She said while smiling but it's clear that she's angry.(Giyuu was shocked for what Shinobu did, but his actually happy about it).  It's clear that Ume got mad at her but she just smiled and said: "ah... You're right, sorry. Have to leave to now bye~" then she left.

~~~~~~~~

"So..... Tomioka-san....who's that girl?!" She asked while smiling but it's too clear for Giyuu to notice that she's not happy about it. "Someone i just met" he said. "Ah friend? Or a girlfriend?" She asked angrily. "Didn't we told the others that we're dating already?" He said. "Yeah.... But we haven't date any way" she said. "Well it's your fault. You told them that we're dating even if we haven't" he said. "Whatever. ill be at the library, text me if the professor came" she said then leave.

She's been at the library for 3 hours but he never texted her so she decided to go back to her dorm.

*dorm*

Shinobu saw a latter from Giyuu and read it.

Note:

Meet me at the bus stop
near the school gate on
The south.

                                          ~Giyuu

"What's this all about about?" She asked herself.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the afternoon class ended Shinobu runs through her dorm to get ready. She wears a beautiful light blue  dress. Then she went to the bus stop on south.

The note that Giyuu left in Their dorm is because he wants to start dating Shinobu since the others already know that they are dating.

--bus stop--

So many hours had past but Giyuu hasn't been able to show himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

--at the same time on Giyuu's side--

After the afternoon classes he changed his clothes in the boys room (that's why they didn't get to see each other). He went on the parking lot to wait for someone he asked to deliver some things he ordered. After he got the package he went to their study are and started to wrap some gifts he prepared for Shinobu. After that he put those wrapped gifts inside his bag and left.

While he was walking on the street he saw a guy laying down the street, when he looked  at the guy it looks like that he just collapsed so he help the guy and brought him to the hospital. When the guy wakes up Giyuu told him everything that happened then the guy thanked him then Giyuu left.