Chapter 21

Giyuu went back to his room and saw Shinobu crying, then he sit beside her and put his arm on her shoulder then  Shinobu hugged him while asking where Douma is. Then he told her what happened then she said her thanks and they started talking to each other.

"You ok?" He asked
"I- i thought his going to do something ungrateful to me" she said as her tears fall from her eyes. Then Giyuu hugged her tightly and said "i won't let that happen".
" hey?, why were you wearing a thin dress while sleeping?"he asked.
"Since the time i got my arm injured i wasn't able to wash my sleeping clothes so run out of it and decided to use this" She replied.
"Why didn't you at least wear a bra or something inside this dress so it won't exposed your body?" He said
"*blushed* well... i...i.... actually i never wear any when I'm sleeping" she replied, Giyuu covers his face with his hand as he blushed madly.

Few minutes had past but his still hugging her when he realized that Shinobu was already sleeping. He carried her onto his bed and let her sleep beside him.

--Next morning-- (Sunday)

Giyuu woke up without Shinobu then he run out of his room and went to Shinobu's room but she's not there. He was about to go outside when he noticed a note on the dining table.

NOTE:

Ohayōgozaimasu(Good morning) Tomioka-san. Earlier i was trying to walk properly and i.... Did! Right now I'm with my little sister and my elder sister. By the way if you wanna know anything about my younger sister you should ask your little brother i mean the boy you considered as your brother, Kamado..... Tanjiro Right?. And if you ever want to know anything about my elder sister you can ask Shinazugawa-san. even though you're not closed to him, if you ever start talking to him about my sister he will seriously talk back to you. And here's a reward for always taking care of me, There is a tripled large Bento box in the fridge, Remember i cooked that with full efforts so you better finish it. Oh well that's all i want to say, bye~

                                               ~Kochou :)

Giyuu saw the bento box, he giggled because Shinobu designed almost everything inside as a butterfly.

Shinobu didn't locked her rooms door so Giyuu looked inside to see if everything is ok then he got shocked as he sees a picture of Makomo and Shinobu together. Then he remembered about him having friends especially about shinobu.

"So this is why......this is why everything about her seems familiar to me....." He said with a shocked, and worried emotion.

He was sure that this Kochou is the same Kochou Shinobu from his childhood and the same one who Confessed to him 6 years ago. He took his keys and changed then he run outside to find her.