Chapter 62: Distract the guy with good focus on studying

~Continuation; Mitsuri's POv

When we get back to school Kyojurou-san, Izui-san, and Shinazugawa-san along with Tokitou-Kun are already there. We told them about the records  and that we have to get the last one that surely is inside Tomioka-san's room. The plan is to distract the guy so that he'll leave his nest and knowing Tomioka-san, we already knew that it'll be harder than we think it is. We tried contacting Sabito-Kun and Makomo-chan but they seem to be busy right now and Himejima-san is also busy, so there's only the 7 of us. 4 for the exact number of those who are going to try to distract him.

"Okay people! before we start I want you to know that whoever succeeds in taking him out of his room will get a 20,000 yen as a reward!" I said. "Kanroji, you don't have too--" Iguro-san tried to stop me from wasting my money but it's okay... Dad just gave me a bonus for doing my best in my academics. "the money is going to be mine!" Kyojurou-san loudly said "I'll definitely get that money!" Shinazugawa-san said. it's clear that he needs the money for something but.. Oh well let's see who wins.

~~~~~~~~~~Izui-san:  NO ones POV

"Sorry for disturbing you on your flamboyant studying, Tomioka-san!. I heard you were busy and it seems like you haven't eaten anything yet! Why not come with me and my girlfriends to have something to eat?!" Izui-san loudly said as he came inside Giyuu's room without knocking. "I'm fine you, guys just enjoy yourselves there," Giyuu said clearly bored to see Izui-san's face. Izui-san froze when he saw Giyuu's face, it was looking something like 'Why the fvck are you inviting me?'. "No, no, you should eat! studying that way is good. not until your stoma-" Izui tried to reason only to stop when Giyuu showed him the bento box that is only half full. "ahh...Yeah, Sorry for disturbing!" He yelled as he went out. "what a waste, I saw planning on using the money to give something for my girlfriends" Izui thought.

~~~~~~~~~~Kyojurou-san: still no ones POV

he knocked at the door and after hearing Giyuu say 'come in' he came in. "Oi, Tomioka-san! it's been a while! you're still studying? how's that?" he asked. "It would be a shame if I lose to a kid, right?" He response without looking at Kyojurou. "Did you already eat?" Kyojurou asked and Giyuu pointed at his half full bento. "Ohh... OH! where did you buy this thing?! I want one! come, show me where you got it!" Kyojurou said, pretending to be interested with the thing. "I'm no good right now. but you can borrow it if you want" Giyuu simply said. "Then.. i'll just borrow it, Thanks!" Kyojurou said. well its not like he needs the money, he would just probably use it to buy some sweet potatoes.

~~~~~~~~~~Shinazugawa-san: still no ones POV

He kicked the door for it to open, he made a loud sound but Giyuu is just too focus on his books and papers to even look at Sanemi. "You little piece of shit, come out in this stupid place right now or i'll!-" Sanemi started yelling but he froze when he sees that Giyuu didn't seem to notice him. he put a hand on Giyuu's shoulder making him look at Sanemi. "Oh, you came in? that's cool" Giyuu said before turning his attention to his books. "You dumbass! listen! you have to go out side and see what's happening out there!" He yelled but Giyuu isn't looking at him, still too focus on his studying. Sanemi snatch one of the books in front of Giyuu. Giyuu who don't care a single percent look at him, he stands up and pulled Sanemi by the arm walking towards the door. "Yeah I win you bitches!" Sanemi thought only to be disappointed when Giyuu snatch the book that Sanemi took earlier and closed the door. "HAhhh?!!!" He yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~Tokitou-kun: No ones POV

Muichirou tried to open the door only to realized that it's locked. he knocked on the door three times but Giyuu didn't open the door so he just knock and knock and knock and knock... and knock until Giyuu got frustrated and opened it. "The heck do you people want?" Giyuu asked. "uhhh....." Muichirou said making Giyuu look at him with his 'WTF' Iook. "heard from miss jean (just a random name) that they sell salmon daikon with free green tea in the cafeteria today and also Shabana Ume-san isn't here today, wanna go get some?" Tokitou asked still with his calm and unsure looking face. "Wait here" was all Giyuu said before closing the door to change his shirt. and as he do that Tokitou went out and give an 'ok' sign to his friends. they both went to the cafeteria and eat while Mitsuri's team came inside Giyuu's room to find the recorder. "I should've known!!!" Sanemi thought.

back to Mitsuri's POV

Kyaaaaa!~ Sugoi ne... Muichirou-kun! as expected. Muichirou-Kun might look like somebody who don't care about anything in life, but look he remembered something that become a useful bait for Tomioka-san that made him go out. now all we have to do is wait for them to go out and find that last record.

After Muichirou-kun gave us a signal, we all entered Tomioka-san's room and started searching for the record. Me and Shinobu-chan told them not to ruin or make even a small mess but Shinazugawa-san ended up messing Tomioka-san's cabinet. Gosh, we made a big mess.. Even so, Shinazugawa-san is the one who found the record so I guess it's good that he chose to make the mess. Tomioka-san sorry about that....('>_<).

Once we got what we need, we all went out. Izui-san, Kyojurou-san And Shinazugawa-san all went back to there training/practicing while Shinobu-chan, Iguro-san, and me went back to Shinobu-chan's house to check the record. But before that we waited for Muichirou-kun to get back to our group and when I handed him the money as his reward, all he said was "Don't need it. You can keep it if you want.." I tried to tell him things that might make him take the money but he decided to give it to Shinazugawa-san, he must've known that Shinazugawa-san needs it for something. Awww...How sweet!~

When we heard what's inside the record.. Angriness filled Shinobu-chan, she's still smiling but we can feel that she's SO angry... we understand her though... I mean who wouldn't be angry after hearing the whole conversation of Tomioka-san and Ume on that day? 

~To be Continue~

[Sorry for the short Chapter!🙇]