Chapter 61: Mitsuri's POV

~Continuation 

I Can't take it anymore!! I'm going to tell Shinobu-chan about the evidence I have! even if it means I have to force Iguro-san to agree. I was walking or rather running on the school ground to find Iguro-san and when I saw him practicing with his team I quickly run towards him and after getting noticed by everyone I held onto his arm and quickly dragged him through the library. I call it the secret room, but it's not. It's the room where people like Shinobu-chan goes in to sleep. But we ended up going to my dorm since there's someone inside the secret room.

"Kanroji?! where are you taking me?" He asked but I simply ignored him making him look confused. When we reached My dorm we were Greeted by my roommate. I asked her if we could use the whole dorm so we can talk properly and her being so understanding, went out and gave us the whole room for us to talk.

"We need to tell Shinobu-chan about the records we have.." I said looking directly to his eyes. I knew that Iguro-san won't agree but I have to try if not then I'll force him or maybe just let Shinobu-chan know about it without telling Iguro-san notice but what he answered made me sigh in relief. "If that's what you want" He said. "I thought you won't agree.." I said in disbelief. "I knew what you're planning. if I don't agree then you'll tell her about it without letting me know or maybe force me to agree in that case what choice do I have?" he said making my jaw dropped like seriously, how?!. "wait here, I'll go ask for permission to take a leave early so that we can go and talk to her" He said before standing up, I waved at him and he did the same before closing the door.

After that we both went to Shinobu-chan, Kanae-san and Kanao-chan's house. they welcomed both of us gratefully and Kanae-san prepared some yummy foods! but we're not here for that so we asked to talk to Shinobu-chan in private. We went inside her room, it was clean and very pretty!!~ I like it and I want to ask her for some tips but No, I won't. Not now~.....

"so what is it you two want to talk about?" She asked. Iguro-san and I look at each other before he nods his head making me understand that he really did agree. I don't know what to tell her or where to start so I show her flash drive where I complied the records I got. She curiously look at it before taking her laptop and attaching the flash drive to it.then she play it

"Tomioka-san, I'll give you 8 seconds. if you don't do it... I'll give them my signal and your little witch would regret her being alive"
"I..I can't"

"huh?...8.....7.....6.....5.....4, you know Tomioka-san you're just going to hug me and it's done. of course, she would be jealous about it but, so what? 3.....2.....you'll regret this if you don't.......On-"

"Good.."

After hearing the all records her eyes widen, tears begun to fall from her eyes. Sobbing at the sudden realization me and Iguro-san could only look at her.

"If..If only I had believed him in the first place, then... he must be with me...it's all my fault. Why didn't I believe him?...Why?.." Shinobu-chan said still sobbing but not too loud since she doesn't want her sisters to hear her cries. "We have been doing the recoding since after you broke up with Tomioka-san. Sorry if we just let you know now.." I apologized she then look at me before shaking her head. "It's not your fault. at least now it's clear to me what he truly feels all this time" She said as she wipes her tears away.

"Since you already now about it we're just going to follow your plan" Iguro-san simply said. "yeah, we'll help you with whatever plan is in your mind. Just tell us what we should do" I added. "You guys have done so much, Thank you. I already planned on defeating her and to warn her but since you two came in with all these records.. Then we need to change the plan. Whether I win or loose, after my fight with her I want you to come inside the gym with her parents, with that I'm sure she'll notice that something is wrong" Shinobu-chan said which Iguro-san questioned with "So you want us to talk to her parents?" "if it's fine with you two then yes" She answered. "I-.." Iguro was about to say something only to stop when I suddenly spoke "We'll do it!" Mitsuri said. "What else?" Iguro-san asked. for me, Shinobu-chan is confused for what else she should say so to stop the boring silence from continuing I just speak again. "We'll figure that out once everything already happens, for now we just have to let her family know about everything she had done" I said making Shinobu-chan show her cute smile. gosh.. I've missed that smile. they both agreed to what I said so we ended the conversation with that. "OH! I forgot something! I still haven't get the recorder I put on Tomioka-san's shirt on the day where he should be confessing to you but that Ume girl came in and destroy the plan!" I said making Iguro-san look worried while Shinobu-chan's face is full of confusion. "Confess to... me?" Shinobu-chan asked and all we could do is nod our heads."Yeah.. we have been planning that confession for you but that suddenly happened. all of us including Shinaugawa are all in that plan so we we're so curious 'why?' did he said 'yes'?" Iguro-san said. and when I was about to say something Shinobu-chan suddenly punched the wall beside her. She was smiling but It was sooo scary...It even has a CRACK! "I'll defeat her..." She said. "Yeah, you will. but for now, we have to get that record from his room. I'll contact the others and tell them to get Tomioka out of his nest so we can get inside without him noticing" Iguro-san said. He's so cool!~.

After contacting to others we went back to school to get the one special record. 'special' since we still don't know what we're about to hear from it.

~To be Continue~