Chapter 33: LOVE

After they eat Shinobu took a bath and started to choose what she should  wear. She couldn't choose because she liked every single one of those. Then Giyuu came in, Shinobu got shocked so she threw a pillow through his face.

Giyuu: " • • • "
"You jerk why did you came in?!" She asked. "It's been 15 minutes and you haven't been able to choose?!" He said. "It's your fault.... you're making me choose one from all this gorgeous clothes" she said. "Then let ME chose one for you" he said then she nod. In just a few second Giyuu manage to chose one and then she went to the bathroom and get her self dressed.

They went to the mall and she bought many things. She decided to use her own money since it's her idea to decorate his house but Giyuu said that he'll be the one to pay for everything that she took since his house is the one that will be decorated and he told her that he wanted to spoiled her a little while they're in the mall. At first she hesitate since she knows that Giyuu is just like her who work to earned money but he encouraged her to think of it as an advance thank you for decorating his house, she still hesitate but then Giyuu said that if she doesn't agree he would kiss her in front of everyone and that made her agreed but she said: "fine... Just don't stop me while I'm enjoying it, k?" She said. "I know." He replied. Then they started to explore the whole mall. Outside the mall there are rides and then Giyuu asked her if wanted to ride any of those but since she was tired she decided to ride the ferris wheel so they both can relax a bit.

While they were sitting, they were enjoying the sunset then when they got to the top Shinobu stand up in front of Giyuu then she covered his eyes with her left hand.

"Tomioka-san...... i would only say this once. So you better listen k?" She said then Giyuu nod. "My love for you is higher than this ferris wheel, and larger than...... not the sun but larger than the universe. So you better cherish it, k?. What ever happen i will love you forever, even if you somehow hurt me......i promise that i will still love you" as she was saying those words Giyuu was blushing and unable to talk. After that she pressed her soft lips to his forehead still covering his eyes.