Chapter 18: i thought I'd lose her

--Hospital 9:48pm--

When they got to the hospital the others immediately reported what happened to their school head office.

Nurse: everything is fine she just need some rest though she might struggle a little while walking and her right arm has a bit of a fracture so we needed to bandaged it and let her use a hand splints for a while. (Giyuu thanked her then she left(

Giyuu: thanks for helping...

"Of course we would help, we considered her and you as a friend anyway" Kanroji said
"I don't trust you enough though" Iguro added."Thanks.... You guys should head back to your dorms" Giyuu said."How about you?" Kyojuro asked."I'm fine staying here" Giyuu replied."You sure?" Kyoujurou asked then Giyuu nodded.

After Giyuu saw Shinobu earlier he got so scared as if his going to lose someone special.

He stayed at the hospital and just slept beside Shinobu's bed.

--5:31 am--
Shinobu woke up and the first thing she noticed is a sleeping Giyuu beside her bed. Then she pat his head carefully but she ended up waking him up.

"Ohh I'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you up" she said calmly while smiling. "It's fine. You should get more sleep so you could recover easily" he said. "But i just woke up" she replied and still smiling. Then he started crying and said: "i thought I'd lose you" then he place his forehead to hers while holding the side of her face. "Hmm... No..." She replied then she hugged him.

--7:00 am--

Shinobu told him that she wanted to go back but he said that she should just stay at the hospital until she recover but Shinobu insisted to go back so they did.

After that the office changed Shinobu's schedules so they would be together for a while and so he could take care of her while they started the investigation for what happened and they'll be together in class until the investigation is over.

--Saturday morning--

Giyuu cooked something that Shinobu would like then they started eating. Shinobu's right arm was the one that got fractured so she tried to eat with her left hand but she's struggling by using it so she put the spoon down and just looked at her food. Giyuu noticed her and asked if she doesn't like the food and she said: "that's not it.." Then he asked for her reason so she told him that she's struggling by using her left hand then Giyuu looked at her for a while then he put his chair beside her, took her spoon and start feeding her.

S: *shocked*....... It's ok you don't...
G: just eat.
Then she started eating

~~~~~~~~

"Tomioka-san....thank you!" She said with her sweet smile.
"No need to thank me" he replied.