Special Chapter

I finished it earlier than I expect so here you go!~

When Shinobu came back to Japan after years of studying in abroad, she was greeted by her friend and to her shock Giyuu's sister, Tsutako-san was there. "I didn't actually die that time, Shinobu-chan. It was a relative who look the same as me (but not like twins) she used to copy me that's why when she died everyone thought that it was me but no, I went to another country for business and I just came back last month" Tsutako said making Shinobu smile, "Whatever, I'm just glad you're back" Shinobu said.

The marriage became a double weeding among Giyuu&Shinobu and Iguro&Mitsuri and after marrying they became part of the Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy's workers. the three are doing their jobs properly while enjoying it and while Iguro is starting to build his own company. Kagaya-san died through illness and age but he died happy knowing that his family would still be the one to take care of the school that his family builds for generations. With the help of Gyutarou and Ume, Uzui was able to marry all his three now wives and they were able to adopt the three little girls name Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo, the four of them are raising the three kids with love, care, and support. Sometimes they would bring the three kids to Shinobu's house as the kids request. He also ended up being a music teacher instead of a musician for not wanting to leave his group of friends. Himejima-san found someone who he loves and be together with that woman. Akaza ended up with Ume's old friend, Koyuki[the one who apologized to Shinobu and the one who should've been his wife in the original manga]. Koyuki wasn't sure of it because she knew that her best friend Ume was Akaza's ex-girlfriend but Ume said "Idiot! if you like him the same way he likes you then say 'yes'. I don't care if his my ex, brother, or enemy as long as you can be happy without getting yourself hurt then it's fine" so she then response Akaza with what she feels about him. Kyojurou stayed single but he likes someone, he just wanted to priorities his family first so he didn't ask the girl out. Tanjirou and Kanao started dating but with that, Tanjirou needs to prove himself to Kanao's elder sisters and also to Giyuu. Inosuke and Aoi also started dating, Aoi was a bit not sure about her feelings at first, 'why did I end up liking this guy anyway?' She thought. Zenitsu started giving Nezuko flowers, chocolates, and letters but Tanjirou is always there to warn Zenitsu with his deadly demon eyes. Mitsuri and Iguro got their first child, it's a boy who looks like Iguro but with Mitsuri's loving eyes. Sanemi really did become a Math Teacher and he helps his younger siblings with that subject so they wouldn't need to go to summer classes. Muichirou also earned his own company with his brother, Yuichirou and he started to date a beautiful and humble girl. Life for them is happy and tiring for all the hard work they've been through but all in all, Everyone is happy. No more fighting, only love.

[And this is where you will appear!!~just as their student though]

It was a fine looking day and Shinobu was writing some stuff on her notebook, when Giyuu came i with red eyes. "Ara-ara!~ Giyuu-kun... what must've happened to you?" She asked. "I just got my students their scowling since most of them are late today and last night I didn't get a good night sleep" Giyuu answered as he approached Shinobu, he put one of his hand on her table with the other one on her chair, looking down at her. Smiling at Giyuu who looked so tired when he lean down and kiss her on the lips making Shinobu yelp in surprise, but she also gave the kiss back. and while that was happening...

Your POV

Today is another day of me being so stupid [You're not stupid, okay? I don't believe that kind of word] that I ended up hurting myself on P.E. class. My teacher told me that I should go the nurse office to get some treatment so I did. While struggling to stand properly, I walked through the hallway and once I'm in front of the clinic, I opened the door without caring to knock. I blushed at the sight seeing Tomioka-sensei kissing Kochou-sensei on the lips. When I was about to close the door they both turn to look at me "Have you ever thought about knocking first, Huh (L/N)?" Tomioka-sensei asked. "S- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I apologized as I bowed my head still blushing. "Ara-ara!~ What must've happened to you child?" Kochou-sensei asked while smiling. I told them what happened and Kochou-sensei did her work to heal my wounds and wrapped it with some bandage and once she's done, I thank her and apologized for what happened again. "No need to worry just be careful next time" Kochou-sensei said. "Oi, (L/N). Next is my class be late and you'll have to stand at the back with both your hands up again" Tomioka-sensei warned making me tensed up a bit. and once again I apologized to them before running away.

"Mou!~ Giyuu... you're being too strict with her~" Shinobu whined with a pout on her face. "Too strict? well she's too much of an idiot some times" He said as he stand up and walked towards the door. "I'll be going now. Bye" He said while waving his hand. "You'll be back later, right?" Shinobu asked and Giyuu nods his head before opening his mouth to say: "Love you", Shinobu smiled at him, "I know... And I love you more" Shinobu said making Giyuu's naturally loving smile appeared. And once again, The smile Shinobu is waiting for is there again. And it's specially for her and her alone.

[That's it! hope you like it, Thank you for reading!! I'll miss you all!!~ Btw I want to show you the art below, It's the art that gave me the Idea to write this Chapter. Thank you for making this art and Credits to the respective owner!!~]

Art:

Credits to: @ellu_0 -san!! Love your Art!!~

And btw, Guys, I'm sorry if I didn't reply to your comments. I tried, but every time I finished typing I just couldn't click 'Enter' cause I think what I'm saying won't satisfy you and I think that there's something missing with my words, Sorry about that!! And Thank you again for supporting me!!~

I was literary crying while writing this last chapter ;( Because I'll miss the notifications I get every time I open my account. I want to get more notifs from you guys but we all know that nothing is permanent so... Bye-bye and Thank you.

I'll see you again on my next book. Though I haven't decided which one cause I have some BNHA and KNY oneshots, Shinazugawa Sanemi X Reader, Tomioka Giyuu X Reader, three Todoroki Shouto x Reader, Kanzaki Aoi X Hashibira Inosuke, Iguro Obanai X Kanroji Mitsuri, other anime fanfics and some original stories, all in all I have 18 in drafts and this one is the 19th. Haysss guys help me!!! Which one?! I really don't know... BYE-BYE!!!!!~