Chapter 58

~Continuation 

 And then a sigh of relief came out from both of them when the car stops before it could even reach her. Shinobu then look to see who's driving. "Great," She thought after realizing that it was Douma.

"A-ah Shinobu-chan~ what the hell are you doing in the middle of the road?" Douma asked.
"I have no time to explain," Shinobu said before going inside the car. "Ehh?!! what are you doing?!" He asked. "Take me to this address," She said as she shows him her phone. "Oh come on!~ I have a date" He whined. "things like that can wait, so just take me there. and besides, it's not like that girl is serious" She teased before making herself feel comfortable as she sits. he sighs before he started driving.

in the end, She went to Oyakata-sama's house.
"Thanks, Douma! good luck with your date!" Shinobu yelled running inside his house. Douma could only sigh and smile before leaving.

"Kiriya-san, Where's your father?" Shinobu asked. "he's inside this room, but you might want to wait since-" kiriya's sentence was cut when Shinobu fully opened the door without knocking. revealing Kagay with the student council members.

"Kochou, Shinobu! What in the world are you thinking?! Don't you even know how to knock?!" The Student Council president, Yushirou yelled in frustration. Shinobu look at him then at the vice president, Tamayo-san then the other members before bowing her head. she then walks to Kagaya, now she's in front of the man.

She took a long breath before looking back at him again "I made up my mind, Oyakata-sama. I want to transfer." Was all she said that makes everyone's eyes widen(except to Kagaya)

Kayaga just look at her for a moment before speaking. "Kariu won't be joining us for today, please take her place for now," he said which makes Shinobu sigh silently before coding her head and heading towards the seat. "Excuse me." She said before sitting and looking back at Kagaya.

"now..let's begin the annual meeting.." Kagaya said with a smile. "today's meeting is about the upcoming game. we'll discuss it right now so we can decide about some stuff but first let me tell you who'll be fighting and what game will they be participating in. Yushrou, Tamayo." he added. Yushirou nods his head before reading the paper.

"The first game will be the 'W.S.' game, means 'Who's smarter?'. for this game, Tomioka Giyuu will be fighting against the boy from Muzan-sama's school. his name is Rui.the game only have 1 round. schedule will be on the first day of the event..in the morning" Yushirou said. 

"the next game is the Modeling..this game isn't actually part of it but Muzan-sama's daughter requests for it and we see nothing wrong with it so include the game. the one who's going to fight in that game is Kanroji Mitsuri-san V.S. Nakime-san. they didn't request for anything so we'll just have to see who will win.  schedule will be in the same day in the afternoon" Tamayo calmly said.

"Uzui, Tengen-san will be fighting against Kokushibou-san in the first round and another kid in the next rounds in the music competition. Uzui-san said he wants to play three instruments in different rounds, Kokushiou-san and the other kid name Enmu, said that they're fine with it so we did as. 1st round; flute, 2nd round; Violine, and the final round will be the Grand Piano." Yushirou said. 

"the last game will be the basketball...Himejima-san, Kyojurou-san, Sabito-san, Iguro-san and Tokitou-kun from our team V.S. Wakuraba-san, Hantengu-san, Gyokko-san, Akaza-san, Douma-san, and Kaigaku-san from Muzan-sama's team" Tamayo said, still with her smile.

"And the game you will be participating is on the 2nd day morning. Kendo...Will be you V.S. Shabana UMe-san.." Kagaya speak, making everyone's eyes widen. 

"How...? i mean. isn't she from our school? is that even...what happened Oyakata-sama?" Shinobu asked. 

"No...if you try to find her documents in our school, you will find nothing...it's because she didn't pass it. She's still part of Muzan-sama's school and she's the one who request for it and we can't force her to join our team if she don't like to...it's on the game's rules..." Yushirou said. 

"if i transfer now.. i wouldn't be able to participate in the school event, but if i don't transfer..i might just get more tress..No..i will do it. For my childhoodfriend, Giyuu... I will fight her. that way... i can at least show her that winning Giyuu doesn't mean that she also win against me...yes. in that fight I'll warn her not to hurt him...whatever, i have i to win" Shinobu thought but Kagaya made her get back in reality by asking her: "Shinobu..are you still going to transfer?" He asked. 

"if that means I'll be fighting against her...then i won't go" She answered. Kagaya still has his smile as he heard her answer. and with that he dismissed everyone except Shinobu. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"is there anything you need from me, Oyakata-sama?" Shinobu asked as she look at him with confusion. "I'll tell this child.  the game is not just about winning, it's also about how strong can you be and how are you going to steal the points. in this game...you'll have to use your own strategies to get more points than your opponent..."he said making her more confuse. "The point for game1: W.S. is 50, game2:(modeling) 50, game3:(kendo) 50, game4(instrument competition) 150, and lastly..game5:(basketball) 200. also, in this game there will be a scorers which are: your sister; Kochou Kanae, Urokodaki Sankonji, and  Kuwajima Jigoro. they'll be the one to decided for the points on each game. but as for the game you'll be participating... the winner will add a 50 points to their team. If you win, the 50 points is going to help a lot...but you'll be needing more practice/training for that..." he added. "So that's why they call that event as 'The 500th points'..." She thought. 

with that the conversation ends. 

[Sorry for updating another short Chapter...(i'm lazy and tired,  you should know that..) hope you enjoy!~]