Chapter 55

"if I can't be with you... " Shinobu mumbles, as she started walking to where Ume and Giyuu is. "Shi-Shinobu-chan?" Mitsuri said trying to stop her friend but before she could do it, Iguro holds her on the arm, preventing her from stopping Shinobu. Mitsuri then looked at him with her pleading eyes making him sigh before shaking his head and before saying "She knows what she's doing..." with that Mitsuri stop herself from holding onto Shinobu.

She made her way all the way through the open space where the two were. Ume who had noticed her appearance look at her like how a demon looks at their prey. Shinobu held her left hand to her left chest as she can feel her heartache. she then raised her other hand and made its way to Giyuu arm, Giyuu turned around and his eyes widened. he saw a Shinobu who don't have color through her eyes, it was dull and tired. She then tightens her grip on Giyuu's arm as she bit her lips to prevent her from crying, but...she failed. know Giyuu's widened eyes are filled with worriedness.

"i-if I...if I can't have you to be with me...then as your friend...there is no way in hell, I'll let you end with someone like her!" She yelled. "please...don't.." She said, crying.

"Hey! You, with that weird big butterfly hairpin! Can not destroy the moment?! we've been waiting for this to happen since earlier!..." the same guy from before yelled. and with a second he regrets it, seeing the glares coming from all the Hashira including Makomo and Sabito. "Now, now... Shinobu-chan, he's right. can you not?" Ume said. but the two didn't care to listen to her, She then clicks her tongue before crossing her arms in front of her chest. before signing and taking the microphone, and once again speak. "It's okay... min'na.. Let's first let them have a moment.." Ume said with an understanding smile clearly try to make everyone there to be on her side.

"Please...Tomioka-san. it's fine if you don't choose me..just don't let yourself end with someone who's evil as her... I can't have a friend crying over his relationship, right?" Shinobu said with a smile, but no. she's not just smiling, cause she's also crying.

Suddenly everyone's eyes widen. Giyuu was hugging Shinobu tightly. while his hands rested on her back and the other one on her head. "Shh..don't cry" He whispered. "Shinobu..I'll tell you one thing...My love for you is a billion times than you know and what people can tell..." he added. Ume was about to take out the control for her bombs, but stopped after hearing Giyuu whispered 'but'. "But..I'll need you to understand that my feelings for her is...no, you have to understand that I'm choosing, her" he said. Ume's eyes lit up hearing say those things coming from Giyuu. she then smiles and raised a hand, waiting for Giyuu.

Shinobu's could fee her heartache raise..in a second she felt her heart shattered into pieces. "nande?.."(why?) She whispered as the tears falling off her eyes increased. "I accept," Giyuu said after he turned around to face Ume and nodding his head. "can you let everyone know?" Ume sweetly said as he handed him the microphone. "Min'na...i just accepted her feelings.." He simply said before taking Ume's hand.

as they walk away he looks back at Shinobu who was now kneeling on the ground. he felt guilty for letting her down, but what else can he do when it's for her own safety?

"I'm sorry..." He mumbles as he look down and started to cry a bit. but no one can see it cause his hair was covering his face.

~To be Continue ~

[Sorry if it's short... I'll be back and update soon!~]