Chapter 16: unbreakable Smile

--4:00 pm-- (Shinobu hasn't comeback)

"Did you guys see Shinobu-chan?, she's been gone for a while" Kanroji asked. Then they all realized that Shinobu's still not there.
"She haven't come back since the time she excused her self to some materials" Iguro said.

Giyuu got worried then he told them that he'll try to find her. Then Shinazugawa followed Giyuu. Some of them tried to call her but no one answer.

-- meanwhile... On Shinobu's side--

She woke up and realized that she's inside the old sports stockroom and she was sitting while her hands are tied with each other and as well as her feet. Then she started yelling and three girls wearing a black mask and wearing a black hoodie.

Girl 1: what do you think we should do with this?
Girl 2: just let U do what she wants

"What do want from me?!" Shinobu shouted."Don't be scared, you're only here... BECAUSE WE WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!" She said as she slapped Shinobu. Shinobu's is already bleeding and her white long sleeve is already covered with her blood. "Seriously there are three of you and I'm only one and you guys still tied me up like a cat here" She said then she added: "are you guys afraid that you might loss to me? A girl who's already covered with blood?. Talk about a scared cat huh?" She said as she try to piss them, then the girl slapped her again.

"Ara? Why'd you do that?. Come on... Before you kill me at least tell me why" She said while smiling.

Girl 2: ahh... You're already in a bad situation but you're still smiling?
Girl 3: let's see if you're still able to smile with THIS! (She punched Shinobu's stomach).  

Then Shinobu started to cough some blood then she smiled at them again.

"Ahh!!!.... Stop smiling you b*tch!"
The girl said as she pulls Shinobu's hair and she added: "If you want us to stop then promise us that you will leave him alone! that's only what she wants!"
"She? Who's she?. Ohh... You guys are ordered by someone to do this... How much does she give you?" Shinobu asked.
Girl 1:Shut up and start promising! (punched Shinobu's stomach)
"Leave him alone? Who? Tomioka-san?. Tch tch tch. Ha..... Even if he changed his personality his still popular with girls. Ouch didn't mean to be his childhood friend you know" she said then attacked the girl in front of her(means she not tied up carefully)

Shinobu push the girl in front of her then kicked the other two girls on her side.

Extra information: while she's in Paris she joined a sport that could make her learned things about fighting.

The girl that she pushed took wood and used it to make Shinobu fall to her knees but After a while, she manage to make those three girl sleep then smiled and then started walking back.

Her mother told her that if she keeps smiling everything is going to be alright that's why she still smiled even if she's already covered in blood.