1

[Crush]

• • • •

"Haneul! Get up and go feed the horses!" you groaned as you heard your mom's loud yelling from the kitchen.

You rolled over on the bed and sat up with your eyes closed, trying to bring your mind out of the sleepy haze.

You strectched for a short while until,
"LEE HANEUL!!!" Your mother's voice boomed through the whole house which had you sighing.

"I'm up mom!" You yelled back with a hoarse voice and immediately cringed because you hated talking before brushing your teeth in the morning.

You stood up from the bed and went towards your adjoining bathroom to do your morning routine for the day.

—————————————

"Take Sunny for a ride today. She's been huffing non-stop since yesterday night because we didn't let her out of the barn." Mom told you while you just hummed in response before standing up after drinking your glass of milk and placing the empty glass in the sink.

"I'll be going now mom, also have a nice day at the farm dad." You kissed both your parents on the cheeks while they just smiled and waved you goodbye.

You put on your cowgirl boots and walked towards the barn to do your morning chores and also take Sunny out for a ride.

The poor horse hadn't been feeling well yesterday which was why we didn't take her out for a ride.

You took the sack of hay and filled all the buckets for each horse to have their portion of hay and lastly took Sunny out from her shed and took her out to the open while feeding her.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to go out and run around yesterday Sunny, but you should know that we wanted you to get better faster." You softly spoke to the horse's ear while slowly rubbing it's neck.

The horse replied by huffing and placing it's head closer to you to show that it understood which had you smiling before saddling her up for her morning run with you riding her.

Sunny was a white horse with blonde hair which made her your favorite horse.

You got on top of the saddle and slowly rubbed the horse's neck again before kicking her softly with your feet which caused her to start jogging.

—————————————

Sunny was slowing down near the valley which is her favorite place where you got off and lightly patted her before letting her go around and eat the grass.

You just smiled and closed your eyes since the light breeze made you feel calm on the insides since nature is your thing.

The silence was enticing until you heard light footsteps of that of a horse and turned around to see a black horse lightly jogging to where you were.

You squinted your eyes to see who was riding it and your eyes immediately sparkled when seeing the person as they got closer.

You couldn't contain your excitement which was why you immediately squealed loudly and put your arms up in the air, waving like a lunatic and shouted.

"Howdy, JEON!!"

The horse immediately stopped a few feet away from you and you saw the horror on the rider's face when he finally noticed you.

You giggled and happily skipped towards him and slowly patted the black horse and smiled goofingly towards the rider who was staring at you in fear.

"Fancy seeing you here Jeon." You said with a huge mega watt smile on your face while the person just sighed and got off his horse, patting it softly which made him slowly walk away towards Sunny who was also staring at the black horse.

"I think my horse has a cursh on yours." You said cheekily while the boy just stared at you with a pokerface before replying.

"Like owner like horse I guess." He muttered softly but you heard him clearly.

You giggled again which caused him to raise an eyebrow at you, but you were abit occupied by seeing what he was wearing.

Those damn skinny jeans on him made your mouth water since it showed how well defined and thick his thighs are.

"Dayum Jeon!!! Those are a fine set of thighs.. tell me, what time do they open?" You said so suddenly which caused him to be taken aback.

"Whaa.... how and why.... ugh, nevermind." He stuttered before sighing and walking away from you towards his dark horse who seem to be having fun with Sunny.

"Jeon wait up!" You said excitingly without a care that he didn't enjoy your presence.

Since all you could think of was spending this one fine morning with your crush.