15

[Feeling]

• • • •

Jungkook

You didn't know that you would ever feel this contented in life. Letting your emotions out freely and in the open for everyone to see.

Especially her.

Lee Haneul

The girl who makes you do things in a way you never expected to do, feel things the way you have only seen in movies.

You stared at her carefully spreading the butter on the bread, so different from how messy you spread yours.

You both decided to make each other's sandwiches and frankly, you are quite unsure whether to let her eat the sandwich you made rather than just letting her eat the one she's making.

She was doing everything so well and neat that you couldn't help but to stare at her as she focuses on evenly spreading out the butter then cutting the cheese.

A smile unknowingly formed on your face when you suddenly reminisce all the times that she was this cautious and focused on.

—————————————

You were 17 and you were walking towards the field in front not quite far away, as you passed Haneul's horse barn and decided to take a peak as you noticed the door was open.

You poked your head inside to see her standing beside Sunny her horse who was eating its sack of hay from its basket while she was lightly rubbing her neck.

She had a content smile on her face looming as if she had finally won a prize.

You smiled unknowingly realizing that she had finally made her horse trust her after a whole year and was now finally being able to make her eat the hay she had put for her.

You saw her being so delighted and focus on her horse that she didn't even notice that you were practically now standing at the doorway of the barn, leaning on it and just blatantly staring at her.

—————————————

You had just turned 18 and your dad had taught you how to drive his truck and you got excited when he told you to take it for a spin yourself.

You were way excited and jumpy when you started the engine and immediately paddled the gas forward, making it go down the dirt path towards the valley.

You were reaching the valley when you noticed the familiar horse standing right near a tree and not far away from the horse was her standing in the middle of the valley with her hands spread out horizontally and eyes closed.

You were quite confused to what she was doing and decided to stop the truck quite near her before getting off of it and walking towards her but stopping a good distance from her.

She didn't turn around nor did she acknowledge that there was someone behind her and you just raised your brows staring at her back.

Only then did your ears pick up on her humming to a tune ever so lightly but still loud enough for someone in close distance to hear.

It was a soft tune and it sort of made you feel calm and just want to spread your hands out too and feel the nature in front of you.

But you only stayed for a while before you got back to your truck, sparing her, still in that same position, a last glance before going back to your home.

—————————————

"Here you go Jeon! Your sandwich is done!" You snapped out of your thoughts and stared at the sandwich that she was handing to you on a plate.

You took it and handed her one that you made, letting out a relieved sigh when she just took it without any other question and started taking a bite.

She didn't notice me staring at her and being deep in my thoughts.

You took the sandwich and took a big bite, immediately reveling on how fantastic it tastes. As expected from her, who always does things with focus.

You smiled after swallowing the bite before complimenting, "It's so tasty. Now I'm quite worried about the one I made you."

She just laughed her melodic laugh and shook her head, "It's just as tasty Jeon."

She is such an angel.

The both of you just ate the sandwiches in silence, basking in the cool wind breeze and just staring at the vast view of nature.

You really have never been this contented.

With her by your side,

Everything seems right.