22

[Nervous]

• • • •

You stared shocked at Jeon who exited the stage and went to sit back down in his chair as the boy he called came up.

You did not know that he took a double major and you were quite hurt that he didn't tell you. But you just shook your head thinking that he must have forgotten.

You let it go for now and concentrated on the boy who had started performing ballet which was really good and you all applauded when he was done.

This went on for another 5 times, where now 3 girls and 3 boys have performed each of their own choice of dance.

It varied from traditional korean dance to modern contemporary and then modern dance.

Now the last person to go up and pick the name was Kim Taehyung and you stared at him walking confidently up the stage looking cool.

You saw him being goofy the other day with Jihyun and also this morning, so having to see him act mature and like a senior right now is new.

He placed his hand inside the box before pulling out a paper and holding the mic over his lips.

He suddenly started smiling then looked up and met your eyes which had you widening them.

Don't tell me......

"Taehyung's pick is......"

Please don't be me, please don't be me.

"....... Lee Haneul."

You shut your eyes and pursed your lips as your name was announced then you slowly stood up from your seat before descending down the steps.

Taehyung was smiling as he came down the stage and he walked passed you saying good luck before sitting at his seat.

You went up the stage and finally looked at the front row to come face to face with Jeon who had a shocked expression on his face.

You smiled sheepishly before turning your attention towards the woman named Sihyeon who smiled warmly at you and asked which song you wanted.

You timidly replied, "Mushroom Chocolate by QUIN and 6LACK."

She nodded and was going to leave to tell the guy who plays the music before you stopped her and said, "Can you please play from 1:40?"

She nodded to you before going to inform the guy and you spared one last glance at Jeon who now had an unreadable expression on his face before turning away and sitting down on your knees.

You took off the hair band that was tying your hair in a pony tail and let your hair fall in its natural wave down your back.

[A/N: The dance is LILI's Film #3 - LISA Dance Performance Video, it's so sexy and hot yet elegant, you can play it above.]

You took in a deep breath and the song finally played. You started dancing when the part you were waiting for started and let the music flow together with your body.

It was a mixture of slow and steady combined with a hint of sexy.

Your body moved together with the rhythm, bending at the right time, lifting your legs up and also doing a body role.

When the song was nearing to the part where you want to end it, you turned while still kneeling on the ground and did a sexy front wave drop on the floor then turned towards your back while you faced the audience.

Everyone applauded while you stood up and gave a huge bow, then looked up at Jeon to see that he looked emotionless but he was still clapping.

Your face fell a little because that wasn't the reaction you were expecting because you thought you danced great and he had never seen you dance before.

The two people on stage praised you while you smiled and left the stage where Taehyung held his hand up initiating a high five to which you smiled and gave.

You stared at Jeon who didn't even spared you a glance when Taehyung was enthusiastically cheering you on.

You felt sad and had a frown on your face before you walked up the steps and towards your seat, staring at the back of Jeon's head wondering why he was acting like this.

He didn't even smile towards you or greet you or even praise you for your dance.

You were wondering if something is wrong with him and decided to ask him after this class.