42

[Party]

• • • •

After your shower, you sat in your towel in front of your dressing table and decided to text Jeonghan.

You :
Umm... Jeonghan, I'm not sure what to wear for tonight.
Delivered 5:00PM

You placed your phone on the dressing table and decided to start on your makeup first, planning on something light and natural.

Your phone dinged initiating a message after 15 minutes.

Jeonghan~ :
Hey Haneul, sorry for the late reply. I was in the shower.
Seen 5:15PM

Jeonghan~ :
You can wear anything comfortable. It's not formal, it's casual.
Seen 5:15PM

You pursed your lips, deep in thought, trying to wonder if you have anything casual and appropriate for a party and date.

Jeonghan~ :
But we do have a theme color. Pink and Blue.
Seen 5:20PM

You think for a moment and remembered an outfit that would suit the theme.

You :
Alright! I'm almost ready. See you in a bit.
Seen 5:25PM

Jeonghan~ :
What's your dorm room number Haneul?
Seen 5:25PM

You :
Room 1004.
Seen 5:26PM

Jeonghan~ :
What a coincidence...
Seen 5:27PM

Jeonghan~ :
That's my birthday and nickname. ;)
Seen 5:27PM

You :
Hahaha wow... that's fascinating.
Seen 5:28PM

Jeonghan~ :
Well see you in a bit Angel.
Seen 5:30PM

You blushed a bit seeing his text calling you Angel before finishing up your makeup and walking towards your closet to pick out the outfit.

It was the dress that you bought during the weekend you first arrived in Seoul.

After Jihyun and Taehyung showed you around campus, you asked if there were any popular shopping malls close by because you wanted new clothes.

They told you where to go which you did and ended up shopping for quite a while.

You got a lot of outfits that day and this one outfit caught your attention the most as it had a pink color bodice with no sleeves and neckline with a matching waistline belt.

Then from there was a baby blue skirt that flows a little above your knees. It had a hint of sparkly tone on the skirt and you were so happy to get one in your size.

You put it on and sat back down in front of your mirror and applied some hair serum into your hair before tying it half up into a high ponytail.

You let some strands to fall on your face and you smiled to yourself before spraying some perfume on then grabbing your sling bag, adding all the necessities inside.

You then looked at your shoes lined up near the door to pick out what would match your dress and picked the 4 inch pointy toe white heels before wearing them.

As you're ready and satisfied with how you look, you heard a knock on your door and you checked the time to see that he was on time.

You opened the door to be greeted with him standing there in a white shirt and baby blue pants looking so handsome.

You were smiling at him while he stood there gaping and scanning you from top to bottom, while you blushed.

"You look beautiful Angel." You blushed again and uttered a small 'thank you' before exiting and locking the door behind you.

As you both walked towards the elevator and out of the building, his hands brushed against yours a couple of time.

You noticed but ignored it because you didn't feel it. The spark or the fluttering feelings that you always have when you're with Jeon.

You looked at Jeonghan and stared at his side profile for a while before looking away and towards the front.

I may have given up on Jeon.

But would I ever feel the same way about another ever again?

—————————————

The both of you arrived at his place and was greeted with so many people who were already there and having fun.

You followed Jeonghan through the house and towards the backyard where a lot more other people are hanging out and eating food.

You noticed a long table placed at the very end, filled to the brim with all sorts of food.

He escorted you towards his group of friends gathered on the side yelling at each other, clearly showing that they're really having fun.

One of them spotted the both of you and smiled before waving.

"Jeonghan hyung! You're finally here! Nice to see you too Haneul-ssi." The guy you remembered as Seokmin spoke with a smile and you smiled back.

"It's nice to see you too Seokmin." You replied and his eyes lighted up.

"Yay! You remembered my name!" He said enthusiastically which had you laughing.

"Well, we have the same surname." You recalled what he said his first time introducing himself to you.

He smiled when he realized it and nodded, clapping happily.

"We also have the same surname as you Hanuel-ssi." You turned to your left towards Dino who said that while also gesturing to Woozi beside him.

You laughed, "Ahh~ right. Lee Chan and Lee Jihoon. I remember you both too." You replied which had them both smiling happily.

They all started to talk about random topics while you stand with them and laugh at what they're saying, sometimes asking you for opinions but mostly you just listen.

Jeonghan also commented on the topics here and there and you smiled seeing how laid back and carefree he is with his friends.

Totally different from what Taehyung or Mark says about him.

You then felt shivers and goosebumps as if someone was staring at you intently and you turned your head around and spotted someone quite far from you.

Jeon was sitting on a chair, surrounded by his friends and Jihyun, and also Yuri who was hugging his waist.

They seemed to be talking amongst themselves but Jeon had his eyes solely on you while you just gulped slowly.

That look in his eyes.

"Are you hungry Angel?" You then looked away and towards Jeonghan who softly placed his hand on your arms and looking at you warmly.

"A bit." You replied sheepishly to which he flashed you his angelic smile before turning to his friends to tell them he was going to grab something to eat.

You took that moment to stare back at Jeon and this time, his eyes were burning and the pupils were dilated into pitch black as you noticed he was staring at the hand on your arm.

You shifted uncomfortably while Jeonghan released his hand but placed it on your back then guided you to the food table.

You still feel Jeon's heated gaze on your back and you tried your best to not react and ignore it.

He has a girlfriend Haneul.

You aren't anything to him.