4

[Truck]

• • • •

You woke up the next morning quite early and went towards your bathroom to finish up your morning routine.

Then you descended downstairs to have breakfast after greeting your parents with a 'good morning'.

"You're up early Haneul." Your mom commented with a hint of disbelief while you just shrugged and continued eating your cooked bacon and scrambled eggs.

"I just woke up thinking that I've slept enough." I replied nonchalantly.

Then I chugged down the whole glass of milk before putting my dishes in the sink and kissing my parents goodbye to start off my chores.

I went towards the barn and filled out each bucket with hay and lastly walked towards Sunny.

"Do you want to go for a ride today too?" You asked to which she huffed and lifted her head.

You smiled and took her out of her shed before saddling her up and getting on top of her before kicking your foot softly and slowly made her jog along.

—————————————

You let Sunny jog then slowly start running towards wherever she wants to and you just admired the scenery of the vast field of nature.

After riding for a short while, Sunny slowed down and just walked the rest of the way, while you saw a truck parked near one of the rice field with a familiar silhouette of a hot and sexy cowboy standing next to it.

You grinned happily before kicking your foot lightly to make Sunny jog faster towards the said truck and cowboy.

As if hearing the light steps of Sunny's feet, the cowboy turned towards your direction and immediately groaned.

You took that as an invitation and slowly made Sunny stop at the rear of his truck before you got off her and happily skipped towards him.

"Hiya Jeon! What you doing?" You asked in a sing song voice while he sighed and looked at the field.

"Nothing." He replied shortly.

"Why didn't you bring your horse along? The black one. Sunny seemed disappointed." You stated as a matter-of-factingly.

Jeon just spared you a glance but didn't reply and just stared at the field but you continued on.

"What's the black horse's name?" You spoke again.

"Midnight." He said.

You made an 'o' with your mouth before replying, "That is hot. Just like his owner."

Jeon just closed his eyes and breathed out, obviously getting appalled by how blunt you can be.

"But though, I am jealous of Midnight." You said a little later to which you saw from the side, Jeon raising one of his eyebrows.

You took that as a cue to answer, "Because he gets to be under you."

Jeon choked on his saliva and turned to you horrified by what you said but you just smiled in a goofy way while looking at him.

"You are unbelievable." He let out before turning around and opening his truck door and entering before shutting it.

He started his truck and slowly drove away towards the other direction of our home which means he has work to do.

You just waved towards the truck not even bearing in mind if he sees you or not and waited until the truck goes out of view. 

Then you mounted Sunny and rubbed her neck before softly kicking her to jog back towards our house since it is close to lunch time.