54

[Shoot]

• • • •

The first outfit was on and Jihyun told the both of us to stand in the photography zone and so we did.

You were pretty nervous as you were jittering and rubbing your hands together in order to ease yourself from the nervousness.

"Alright you two, I want some emotions. You said you both are dating, so come on, show me what you got." Janet requested which made you bite your lips anxiously.

You really had no idea what to do and how you are going to pull a couple concept off with Jeon but suddenly, he dragged you down to sit on the floor and you stared at him in confusion.

His eyes were staring at yours, willing you to trust him and you felt yourself relax a bit. He sat down on the floor and had his one arm balancing him while he pulled you to lean onto his chest.

You were a bit awkward at first when he placed his lips near your ears and whispered, "Relax Haneul-ah. Try to remember how we used to be back at Busan."

Your breath hitched a little but you decided to listen to him and just get it over with, letting out a short breath before relaxing and letting yourself go.

Janet said it was done for the first outfit and she said the pose was perfect and that we both acted chic.

Then we switched outfits and this time they also said to sit on the floor so we did and this time Jeon sat facing the side and he pulled me to sit on his lap

He had one of his knee up while he made you straddle him and place one of your arm around him while the other holding his face.

"Smile and turn to the camera acting like you own me." Jeon suggested and you did exactly what he said and soon Janet was pleased with the outcome.

We were now on our last outfit and they wanted this last one to be the most romantic one and Jeon nodded while you just bit your lips again anxiously to how he would construct it this time

He stood facing you and turned you around to face him when suddenly he bend and grabbed you by your thighs and lifted you up.

You gasped at the sudden action and instinctively wrapped your arms around his shoulder in case you'd fall.