36

[Treat]

• • • •

"We will see you later then Mark." JB bid farewell to which Mark nodded and waved.

The 6 of them were heading towards the campus's cafeteria while you and Mark walked towards the exit of the school campus.

"So, where do you want to eat?" You asked and turned to him while he raise his brow, looking at you humorously.

"Weren't you the one who asked to go out and eat?" He replied jokingly while you just sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of your head.

"Umm.... yea.... but I'm not quite acquainted with Seoul's restaurants yet." You laughed feeling shy while he just chuckled.

"Alright, come. I'll call you to my favorite place where they sell the best bibimbap." He stated to which you nodded and followed him.

—————————————

We were sitting in the restaurant, already done ordering the food with recommendations from Mark and now while waiting we were having a conversation.

"So why were you alone in that time of the night walking in that secluded area?" He questioned as you pursed your lips.

"I was hungry." You commented which had him scrunching his eyebrows and looking at you obviously appalled.

"I didn't have any food at my dorm and I didn't want to bother anyone at that time so I decided to walk towards a nearby convenience store and ended up taking a wrong turn when I exited the campus." You explained further which had him finally nodding at you in understanding.

You pursed your lips and nodded along with him, when suddenly you realized something that you wanted to ask too.

"Why were YOU alone there at that time of the night?" You asked curiously and it was his time to purse his lips.

You rose your brows questionably at him while he just sighed and answered.

"I was thinking of robbing the university." He said while staring straight into your eyes which would be the size of saucers.

"You were WHAT?!" You shrieked which might have caught some attentions and weird stares from some tables near yours.

Mark shushed you, quite taken aback by how you reacted while you just stared at him in disbelief.

"Haneul-ssi, I was just joking, calm down." He spoke in a rush and that had you getting over your shock and just downright glared at him.

"Really Mark? You just had to joke about that?" You said in a deadpanned voice completely feeling fed up.

"I didn't think you'd actually believe it!" He exclaimed defensively which had you scoffing.

"It was 2AM in the morning, who wouldn't believe that you were up to no good." You stated with an obvious tone which just made Mark laugh.

"Sorry then, it was MY bad." He said defeatedly.

Right then the food arrived to your table and you smiled right away smelling the sweet aroma from the freshly cooked food.

You then picked up your spoon and tried a bite of the bibimbap after mixing it thoroughly and brightened up after finding it very delicious.

"Ohhh~ you're right, the bibimbap is delicious." You commented and acknowledged with a nod as Mark was waiting for your approval.

He smiled at your comment and dug into his food and the both of you continued the conversation while eating.

"So technically I was heading towards the university campus to grab my phone I forgot to take in my locker." He spoke halfway while eating and I stopped to stare at him in disbelief.

"Really Mark? At 2AM in the morning?" You asked unbelievably.

"Hey! I dashed straight towards my accommodation after class, forgetting about everything, even my friends whom I share the accommodation with." He stated defensively while you just shook your head at him.

"I literally have no words to say right now, I am speechless. I mean you remembered that you left your phone only at 2AM?" You stated still being appalled by him.

"Well, I fell asleep after I got home which was like 4PM and woke up at 2AM because I couldn't sleep anymore. Then I wanted to check the time on my phone and only realized then that I had left it in my locker." He explained thoroughly and you still shook your head slowly at him.

"You couldn't wait till the morning?" You asked and he just shook his head.

"I thought I could grab something to eat because I was starving since I slept through dinner." He finally explained and you just finally nodded your head at his weird explanation and moved on from the topic, realizing he is an interesting person.

"So Haneul are you a Year 1 student?" Mark asked and you nodded your head after taking a sip from your coke.

"And you are a Year 3 right? Taehyung told me he knows you." You asked to which his brows raised.

"Oh really? Taehyung? Yea he's a very cool friend." He stated with a smile to which you nodded while smiling, agreeing to it.

"He knows pretty much a lot of people in Year 3 as I've heard, he is a social butterfly." You said with an envious tone.

"You seem like one too Haneul-ssi." He replied to which you just stared at him surprised before roughly shaking your head.

"No I'm not. I just got here a week ago." You denied.

"But still you have made friends with Taehyung and his group of friends. I even heard from a close friend of mine, Jun, that you're helping his hyung with his project." He stated and your mouth formed an 'o'.

"Jeonghan's friend Jun?" You asked and he nodded quite surprised.

"Jeonghan is the one you're helping?" He asked with a hint of surprise.

You scrunched your brows at him before nodding.

"Wow, you are one special person Haneul-ssi. To receive the attention from the one and only Yoon Jeonghan." He said, really surprised.

"Why does everyone get shocked about me working with Jeonghan?" You asked genuinely confused.

He really is a nice and fun person, so why is it surprising?

"Because Yoon Jeonghan never talks to girls. In his 2 years and a few months until now, of attending this university, he never approaches girls and would ignore them if they approached him." He explained and that made your brows to raise.

"Now that is really unbelievable because he is really kind and approachable to me." You stated in disbelief while Mark smiled and nodded.

"Which is why I said you're a special person Haneul-ssi. You've got the attention from two guys just after a week of attending here." He stated proudly while wiggling his eyebrows.

You just laughed at him when suddenly something he said caught your attention.

"Two guys?" You repeated and he smiled.

"Jeon Jungkook. He has a soft spot for you Haneul-ssi. I noticed it that night he came to rescue you. It's a look a guy would give only to that one special person in his heart." He explained.

You didn't noticed but you were smiling when you heard him say that.

Jeon has a soft spot for me?

Maybe...... does he still have feelings for me?

Maybe he still loves me.