62

[First]

• • • •

"Stay the night Jeon. With me." You requested while staring into his eyes, filled with longing in yours.

His eyes widened, with his mouth open a little, while he suddenly gulped slowly, staring into your eyes for affirmation.

"You sure Haneul-ah?" He asked to reassure you because he knows this is a big step for you.

You had never had a boyfriend, let alone have someone of the opposite sex on the same bed as yours.

You smiled assuringly and nodded before holding his hands and intertwining your fingers with his.

"I'm a hundred percent sure Jeon." You smiled brightly showing him nothing to be unsure about while he returned the smile.

He asked if he could take a shower and you nodded while he gave you a peck on your forehead before grabbing his necessities from his bag and entering your adjoining bathroom.

You smiled at the closed door and plopped down onto your bed, staring at the ceiling while thinking about Jeon.

Your heart ached on how you love him so much, that you were relieved he never really did cheat on you or break his promise.

You held the necklace laying comfortably around your neck and started biting your lips thinking of making the big decision.

After knowing how much he loves you and how much he would go through and sacrifice all for you, had your heart beating wildly against your chest thinking that he's the one.

He deserves that part of you, for him to keep.

You sat up on the bed and went towards his bag, checking the door of your bathroom to make sure he hasn't finished showering, before digging inside and finding a shirt.

Knowing Jeon, you were right when you got to pull out a black plain T-shirt which was twice your size.

You quickly walked over to your own closet and opened up the drawer which you usually never open since you've never had any use for the things inside there.

You opened it up and blushed to yourself, seeing the lingerie inside before quickly taking a black lacy one and stuffing it under Jeon's shirt and placing them on your dressing table.

Jihyun was the one who forced you to buy them, that one time you followed her shopping for lingerie after a barbecue dinner with Jeon and his friends.

She said she was running out of sexy lingeries to wear while you felt uncomfortable seeing her choosing some very daring ones which she caught and raised her brows at you.

"Before you ask, yes it is for Taehyung, sometimes, but then I just like wearing sexy underwear. It's just my thing even though no one will see it, except me and well, Taehyung." She said while winking which you just chuckled nervously.

Right now you were thanking her for forcing you to buy some pairs for yourself and soon, you saw Jeon walking out of the shower dressed in sweatpants and a white baggy shirt with his hair wet.

Your knees felt week staring at how he was rubbing his wet hair with his towel and you even thought you must be drooling right now.

You snapped out of it immediately before shuffling up and grabbing the clothes on your dressing table quickly and dashing into your bathroom.

Jeon must have noticed how weird you were acting but did not comment on it while you locked the bathroom door and calmed your beating heart.

You didn't know why you were feeling like this and why it is making you so nervous.