63

[Ecstatic]

• • • •

You woke up to your phone alarm on your bedside table, reaching up with your hand towards it.

You shut off the alarm you had set up for school before stretching, but felt restricted as hands were wrapped around your waist from behind.

You smiled while placing your hands on his and snuggling back towards him as he groaned a bit and rubbing his face in your hair.

You giggled at the warmth from his body and breath that was fanning your hairline before you turned around to face him.

You were smiling so brightly from seeing his handsome and innocent face in the morning and then stared at the tattoo on his chest.

You couldn't stop smiling and lifted your hands up to caress the ink before leaning forward and planting a kiss onto it.

Then you heard Jeon groan again, as he slowly started opening his eyes before smiling and staring at you with his loving smile.

"Morning Jeon." You whispered out while he pulled you closer to him.

"Morning baby girl." He replied while you blushed.

He chuckled at your obvious flaming cheeks before stretching his hands out towards your table and pulling up his phone to check the time.

"We better get ready for class." You stated when he pouted after checking the time. Then he smirked before sitting up, pulling you with him.

You gasped in surprise when he lifted you and placed you on his lap and wrapped your legs around his waist, your core directly rubbing against his length which had you moaning.

He connected his mouth with yours and kissed you feverishly while you decided to plunge your mouth into his.

You felt shuffling and noticed Jeon carrying you and bringing you somewhere but you could only focus on his sinful lips.

You felt your back connecting with the cold tiles which had you gasping before Jeon pulled away and turned on the tap, letting warm water fall down on the both of you.

"Let's take a shower." He spoke huskily while connecting his forehead with yours and you bit your lips at how sexy he looks with water dripping down on him.

He kissed you again and soon felt him penetrate into you which had you moaning as the both of you experienced a steamy shower together.

—————————————

It took a lot of strength to drag Jeon to university today and still we were a bit late as the hallways were empty.

You gave him a peck on his lips when he send you to your first class and told him you'll meet for lunch which he'll be waiting outside your class.

You smiled and nodded before entering your class and going through the history of dance class.

—————————————

The clock stroke 12PM and you packed up your notes and stationeries before placing them into your bag before leaving the class and smiling at Jeon as he was already leaning beside the door.

You held his hand and intertwined your fingers with his before he leaned down and gave you a kiss which made you smile.

When you pulled away, mostly everyone was staring at you, probably from shock since they all must still think Jeon is with Yuri while you were dating Jeonghan.

But we don't need anyone's permission or anyone's approval. It is our love life.

You just ignored the stares and continued walking towards the exit when suddenly you spotted Jeonghan and his group of friends also walking towards the exit.

You smiled when he turned around and spotted you and he smiled back before standing and waiting for you and Jeon to catch up to him.

He stared at your hands before smiling.

"So you're finally back together." He sounded genuinely happy for you both but you know, he is still a bit sad since his feelings ran deep for you.

You stared at Jeon who just gave you a reassuring smile, knowing what you want to do and you let go of his hand before embracing Jeonghan in a hug.

"You'll find a girl one day, who'll love you the way you love me Jeonghan. It's just not gonna be me." You whispered to his ears and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I know Haneul-ah. Thank you. For everything. For the happiness you gave me, even for a short amount." He said while you pulled away and stare at his eyes before leaning in and giving him an endearing kiss to his cheeks.

He smiled at you gratefully before, letting go of you and nodding at Jeon to which he nodded back and turned around to walk with his friends before leaving the building.

"I'll let it pass this one time Lee Haneul. Only because he's heartbroken by you." Jeon stated after he held your hand again and continued walking, while you rolled your eyes, preventing a smile.

You both exited the building and walked into the cafeteria and ordered two jjajjangmyeon with two cartons of banana milk , before Jeon gestured you to walk towards the table they always sat.

You noticed the rest of them already there, even Jihyun, and when the both of you arrived, all of them smiled then suddenly looked surprised except for Jihyun and Jimin.

You knew why, as you were wearing a white tube top with a jean jacket on top packed with blue skinny jeans.

Your neck was in view for everyone to see and they all can notice the shining diamond necklace which was on display around your neck.

"W-wait Jungkook, isn't that the necklace....." Seokjin started speaking before trailing off, not knowing how to put it.

Jeon was smiling as he placed the tray of our food down on the table before holding my hand and showing it off to them.

"This is Lee Haneul, my girlfriend of 2 years, from Busan. The one who has my whole heart and the only one I love." He announced which had them gaping their mouths at you while Jihyun smirked and Jimin smiled softly.

"You little rascal, so you lied to us. You come here you." Taehyung started cursing and stood up to catch Jeon but he let go of my hand and rounded the other way.

You laughed at the two of them being childish before plopping down on the seat beside Jihyun and grabbing your bowl of jjajjangmyeon and starting mixing it well.

Jeon finally sat down in front of you while Taehyung went back to his original seat beside Jihyun. Jeon started explaining everything to them on why he lied about dating Yuri and pretending not to know me.

You just ate your food while listening to him talk and the others giving comments about it. While he was talking he would give glances at you, which you just smiled and that had him cracking his adorable bunny smile.

His hyungs were still mad that he kept that a secret and lied to them about it and also for hurting you, as he had to pretend to not know you and date Yuri.

They were all hassling him which had you laughing and all.

"No other girl will ever hear the words I Love You from me, except Haneul. I'm pretty sure you know that hyung." He replied to Seokjin who just stared at him wide eyes and did the hand gesture of 'I got my eyes on you boy'.

Jeon laughed at him and you smiled, seeing and hearing his cheerful laughter that always makes the butterflies, flutter restlessly in your stomach.

You stretched your hand out and placed it on top of his to which he turned towards you before flipping his hand to hold yours firmly.

You were finally glad, to finally show him the affections you were keeping. The love that you tried so hard containing.

Now you can show and express them all you want.

Anytime. Anywhere.